Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hate all of you cry baby pathetic pessimistic bitchass fans.

55 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

2003 14-2 Patriots lost there opener 31-0 to the bills we all know how there season ended I don't think 0-1 is that bad.

If we win next week it wont be

Posted · Report post

You guys crack me up. Cheer up fella's it's the first game of the fugging season.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yes you have the right to be a little bitch. But if you're going to make prediction and bold statements about a person Career after 1 game then why waste your time here?

Why not go cheer for the Broncos and "if" Rivera is as bad as you think. When he gets fired then maybe will let your bitchass back on the bandwagon.

But to "know for sure" he's a bad coach and waste your time here makes you look like a bigger idiot.

1game? In 17 games: 6-11 record with a high power offense.

And are you kidding me? I don't need your dumb@$$ to get on the bandwagon. I'm probably a fan before your a$$ even knew the panthers. Wtf statement is that.

Ttyl fool

Posted · Report post

You guys crack me up. Cheer up fella's it's the first game of the fugging season.

And gonna be a long season again

Posted · Report post

If we win next week it wont be

Not going to happen

Posted · Report post

My favorite whiners are the people who whine about other whiners.

I completely agree!

Posted · Report post

1game? In 17 games: 6-11 record with a high power offense.

And are you kidding me? I don't need your dumb@$$ to get on the bandwagon. I'm probably a fan before your a$$ even knew the panthers. Wtf statement is that.

Ttyl fool

You are a little punk stop trying to act like you're a adult. We already talked before in other forums so I know you still live with your parents and will be going to school tomorrow.

Posted · Report post

You are a little punk stop trying to act like you're a adult. We already talked before in other forums so I know you still live with your parents and will be going to school tomorrow.

Do go to school but live on my own. Oh got you beat didn't I.

You live with your OGs and dnt go to school. Lmao

Posted · Report post

Do go to school but live on my own. Oh got you beat didn't I.

You live with your OGs and dnt go to school. Lmao

Whatever JR. Like I said you have your whole life to like another team. Take advantage of that fact.

Posted · Report post

Whatever JR. Like I said you have your whole life to like another team. Take advantage of that fact.

Haters

Posted · Report post

Whatever. How bout don't take out adds in the paper saying you're going to the Superbowl then suck come game time. I love my Panthers, but they're not as good as the hype right now.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

fug all of you I'm going make my own forum. True fans only. Don't break your face hopping off the bandwagon fine young males.

/rant

ohhemad.jpg