Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Nation

Should we trade Dwill?

42 posts in this topic

Yes

We should if the deal is right

Hell yea, cause he's definitely NOT untouchable

No.

I maintain that 10 yards is not a failure of talent it's a failure of scheme / coaching.

Not that we should be bitching that much after a season opener that history dictates we would lose anyway....but if we're going to do it it should be about the right people.

I blame chud before I blame Dwill.

We cant establish a run game when they blitz every play....

Screen, short passes, slants, etc...all can be extensions of the run and make a D call off the dogs. Chud wanted home runs. I only saw one play where Cam ignored DWill in the flat and he actually had some protection that play. He should of taken the easy throw though

I don't have anything against DWill but if we could get a 3rd, why wouldn't we do that?

This, this stupid $hitty thread and people are all over it. But when people complains about the D and the HC, people goes nuts.

Should we trade Cam too?

Seriously, blame the damn coaches for a retarded game plan.

No way AP, MJD, Foster etc. are going to have a good day by standing in the backfield holding hands with Cam for 5 seconds.

I'm sure John Fox will trade for him. I think Deangelo is a good runner though. I don't know how it's fits with this sort of system though. Last year and this one game under Rivera/Chud haven't been his best. Under Fox he was a beast. but fug Fox. I like Rivera/Chud better. But I know Deangelo is talented.

Yes, let's trade an expensive aging running back.

...My god, the threads are even dumber on monday..

6th.

With his contract and age, that's about all we could expect unless it's to a SB caliber team that loses a true no. 1 RB.

Think Chicago.

Other than that, all but impossible.

This, this stupid $hitty thread and people are all over it. But when people complains about the D and the HC, people goes nuts.

Should we trade Cam too?

Seriously, blame the damn coaches for a retarded game plan.

No way AP, MJD, Foster etc. are going to have a good day by standing in the backfield holding hands with Cam for 5 seconds.

We understand that and they've gotten hell for it too on here

But D.Will and his contract is just a big and important topic that just remains

Let me see him running behind a better performing offensive line, then ask me again.

A voice of reason among the ignorant.