#31 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

Article goes way overboard.

We didnt win the game yesterday because we couldnt run the ball.

The Defense came out first quarter an looked bad, but they really started playing good in the second half.

We ran the ball for 10 yards because we were without our big RB that is most effective against good defenses, and the ground was soaking wet.

We will win this week.

#32 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

Let us not forget it was these same folks who were chopping at the bits to see Cam fall on his face base on nothing more then their own hate and jealousy. So sad..To bad Cam isn't treated like the media darlings like The Golden Calf of Bristol, matthew "I three three ints' Stafford, or Andrew Luck. Nope they will never step on their egos when they don't do well but not Cam.

Such obvious HATE for no other reason except it's easy.

#33 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

Well when their d rushes two guys and they still get pressure on our qb, its gonna be a long day.

#34 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 9,175 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

just rewatched Cam's two INTs

1st) Yes it was a tipped ball, but Cam was going to have to make literally a perfect throw (a very difficult one at that too) to complete that pass. Deangelo, the dump off option, was open. Cam has to learn that we don't need a 30 yard pass every time we get down.

2nd) I actually don't mind this one as much. First, it was 3rd and12, with the 3rd quarter ending. Second, no one I mean none of others receivers/tight ends were open. Third, the Bucs brought a blitz and it would have taken some magic for Cam to scramble out of it. Hindsight being 20/20 Cam should have tried to scramble as the middle of the field was pretty wide open, but when you have Steve Smith in one on one coverage its hard to pass up. Safety also did a great job of reading Cam and making a play on the ball.

another note: when Cam had time, he made good throws for the most part (save for the first INT). I honestly think this loss falls on the O-line. I don't know if I can blame Silatolu exclusively because pressure was coming from all directions. Defense played well enough to keep us in the game, offense has to put up at least 17-20 points every game.

#35 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,556 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:47 PM

Why the fug are the oceans getting saltier? That's some crazy poo.

#36 Vertigo Jones

Vertigo Jones

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

Also funny he uses all the quotes from Foster considering he is basically the weakest link on their defense.

No, this is wrong.

#37 Care-Oh-Linuh

Care-Oh-Linuh

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationKannapolis, NC

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

He must be good if his only weakness is being frustrated at how people tackle him........whatever....stupid article.

#38 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

It should be common knowledge that Yahoo sports panders to a certain segment of sports fans that arent too high on black QBs. They always use "King Kong gone bad" stories about black athletes (in all sports) to draw in that demographic. Just read the comments section of their articles. You'll swear you're on stormfront.

Queen Taharqa turning it into a race thread like usual...

#39 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:48 AM

Get used to it guys. Until the rest of our team catches up with cam, he will take the brunt of the blame for our struggles.

#40 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:31 AM

I saw that press conference too. I don't recall hearing any sort of whine in Cam's voice. Bite me, you Ivy League d-bag.

#41 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:23 AM

lol. the only time the panthers get exposed to the general public its always talking about how we suck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.