Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plewis

Bucs Conspiracy

39 posts in this topic

we played about as bad as we possibly could and still almost won

This is true, I checked the almost won category in the standings and the Panthers are 1-0.

I think this was an inside job. There I said it. JR wants to move the team to L.A. He gave Schiano our playbook.

Fact : JR's secretary is named Lincoln, Schiano's secretary is named Kennedy.

This is true, I checked the almost won category in the standings and the Panthers are 1-0.

Zing! These cat fans would be comical if they weren't so sad.

I think this was an inside job. There I said it. JR wants to move the team to L.A. He gave Schiano our playbook.

Fact : JR's secretary is named Lincoln, Schiano's secretary is named Kennedy.

This is blasphemy. I don't have a secretary, I call it an administrative assistant.

I guess you can look on the bright side....

We did not give the Saints* anything to game plan for. So heres to moving on week one in the books.

1 person likes this

These bucs fans probably wouldn't be on here if they had jobs.

Touche. The economy is so bad in Florida that when you search up for job listings on Monster for anything in Florida, the search returns, "You've got to be kidding".

Hi plewis,

I can assure you that I didn't put any cameras or microphones outside of IMG. If someone else did, I couldn't confirm that to you. Out of sight, out of mind. I'm not saying we knew what plays the Panthers called, but I'm not going to say we didn't either. I think the most likely explanation is that it was the aliens.

What a great coach that guy is.

If they still had John Fox the team would be better prepared. I told everyone letting that guy go was a mistake.