• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#46 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

Yup. This thread was made out of pure butthurt. People just want to lash out at anybody.

We lost everybody. Get over it.

yeah this and that rivera bitchfest over in the other thread...emo whiners in full blown chicken little mode after one game.

we should have won it. we didn't...but it was just one game, the first game. sure it sucks it was against the bucs. just not a big deal tho. it's early. move forward.

#47 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

Let the proactive peeps, like myself, lash out now...either we'll look foolish or everyone will join us in the future.

I really do hope our team will be ready next week..

#48 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

proactive bitchy whiner? lol....don't think i'll be joining that bandwagon.

#49 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,042 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:28 PM

That's not the point though. As a coach and as players they absolutely do have to move on to next week; that's not up for debate and it's not what has people steamed. Monday during your presser after the team comes out looking like they really just don't want to be there in a divisional road game is not that time though.

Saying "there's always next week" just reeks of a defeatist attitude. Whether that's his attitude or not none of us can say because we're not with the man in team meetings and we don't get to watch how the team deals with embarrassing themselves on Sunday. The statement obviously doesn't sit right with a lot of people though and no amount of justification is going to fix that. I hope we don't have to hear anything that passive out of him in a presser again for a while.

Are people really ignorant to believe that Rivera is a defeatist kind of guy with a passive attitude??

Seriously?????

I have heard him described as intense, scary, intimidating but not defeatist and passive. I guess that is where taking something in the context of what we already know would apply.

#50 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

Are people really ignorant to believe that Rivera is a defeatist kind of guy with a passive attitude??

Seriously?????

I have heard him described as intense, scary, intimidating but not defeatist and passive. I guess that is where taking something in the context of what we already know would apply.

apparently you have to be yelling and spitting all the time because that means you mean business. if you don't then you suck.

#51 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

that is very upsetting. Not the attitude I thought Ron would have.

Also the stupid ass neiman marcus ad that keeps popping up every 2 minutes. very upsetting

#52 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,403 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Only quiet coach to ever been successful is Tony Dungy. And the dude had a guy named Peyton Manning for years.

RR and Leslie Frazier = Poo
RR: "there's next week"
Frazier: "we played well"

Tell me more about how loud and emotional coaches are the only ones to ever succeed. These guys are listening.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#53 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:26 PM

there's always next week sounds...foxish.

#54 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

I don't get why we take so much from what these guys say after games and practice. Mainly because have no idea what they are saying all week long in the locker room with no cameras.

All we have is the clip or soundbite of the week.

#55 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

I don't get why we take so much from these guys say after games and practice. Mainly because have no idea what they are saying all week long in the locker room with no cameras.

All we have is the clip or soundbite of the week.

the soundbite tells all.

little minded morons.

#56 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,765 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

Sounds like something Foxy would say. I am dissapoint. Complacency breeds failure.

#57 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

Tell me more about how loud and emotional coaches are the only ones to ever succeed. These guys are listening.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those two guys are much much much more emotional than RR and Frazier. You know it too.

RR need to be more emotional. Has to discipline his players and let them be the one who takes the blame for a loss other than going into a press conference and telling the media that there's next week.

This was the coach who in his first year as an HC during camps last year had everything going slow, calm and fun.

#58 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

funny the clown that has a john fox avatar says that rivera needs to show more emotion.

wanna know who to take seriously around here? process of elimination starts right there.

#59 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

Seriously?????

He looks more like a players coach. Doesn't look like a military son to me.

#60 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

funny the clown that has a john fox avatar says that rivera needs to show more emotion.

wanna know who to take seriously around here? process of elimination starts right there.

Dnt hate .
Foxy is a more aggressive and emotional coach than RR. The coach whos not known to be a great preacher unlike RR, but somehow gave a great speech during a halftime at SF down 28 points and came back and won that game.

Winning speaks louder than assuming a coach is getting the message to the players' head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com