Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReadyorNot

Davis has been outplaying Kuechly....

63 posts in this topic

I wish Ron Rivera posted on here. First Schiano outcoached Chico, now he's outhuddling him.

Our lb positions is the one spot on this team we should not be worrying about. All of you get off your soap box. Expect a huge game from Luke this week

I wish Ron Rivera posted on here. First Schiano outcoached Chico, now he's outhuddling him.

It's okay, I'll get on the phone with Ronald and talk to him about posting around these parts more.

wtf is going on in this thread?

kuechly took on a lot of lead blocks allowing other players like beason to get tackles

kuechly took on a lot of lead blocks allowing other players like beason to get tackles

LOL, no thanks, though I genuinely think both guys will be Pro Bowlers at some point.

If people that work in scouting for the panthers are to be believed, Barron was at the top of our draft board. We would have won week 1 too :(

Miracle Man

I could dwell on the rather inauspicious debut of first-round pick Luke Kuechly (-3.9) here, but would much prefer to leave the Carolina section of this article with one of the feel good stories of the year. Returning from three ACL tears in three years is unprecedented, but for Thomas Davis (+1.2) to then play at such a high level is unbelievable. He was only on defense for 12 plays, rotating snaps in nickel with James Anderson and Kuechly, but he made his mark with back-to-back plays toward the end of the second quarter. Firstly, (4:26 left) he was too quick for Jeremy Zuttah and got across to nail Doug Martin for no gain on 2nd-and-1 at the Panther 1-yard line. On the next play, he spotted Erik Lorig open at the two and made good ground to bring down the fullback for a loss.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/09/11/panthers-buccaneers-week-1/

It was nice seeing my dawg Davis out there doing his thing! Hope to see him cause more havoc tomorrow against the Saints*