#2 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,962 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

...or that a passport can survive a fire where steel is melted

...or that no clear video evidence of the Pentagon "plane" has ever been released

...or that Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks

#3 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:42 AM

#4 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:02 AM

Building 7 opened up my eyes to a world that I didnt even know existed.

I remember 4 years ago when the last election was being held, I voted for McCain... It is incredible how much my worldview has changed in the past few years. I have gone from being a Republican to being a Libertarian since then, and I dont think I could ever return.

I have been posting on this website for a long time, it it is funny watching the reactions that my posts get from people nowadays as opposed to the reactions I used to get from the same people before I opened my eyes. It is night and day difference.

I am the same person I was back then, with the same strong moral convictions, but once I was ready to look at what happened that day with objectivity, and without a preconceived bias... there was no coming back.

Anyway, I just wanted to share "what happened to me"..lol. I think that deep down most people have questions... but due to a sense of misguided Patriotism, they just dont want to open the door and walk through.

I have more patriotism for my country than ever and that is why I feel like more people should speak up. Just because I think that there are some criminals/traitors in Washington doesnt mean that I am a traitor for calling them out. It doesnt mean that I feel one bit less awful for the families of the people that died that day either.

#5 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,332 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:05 AM

Never forget science

#6 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,962 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:09 AM

Never forget science

Are we talking special interest backed science publication or common sense/study backed actual science?

#7 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,332 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

science science.

common sense and science don't mix. common sense implies instinct and intuition, something that doesn't mix well with science.

#8 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,962 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

science science.

common sense and science don't mix. common sense implies instinct and intuition, something that doesn't mix well with science.

meh... I was taking a more simple approach in the use of the term...

Common knowledge would have been better... but, alas, semantics...

#9 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

"common knowledge" doesn't even pass the logical sniff test, let alone the scientific one.

#10 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:03 PM

lol you assholes care more about being right than honoring the victims.

no wonder rockefeller wants to ship you all into gas chambers

#11 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,118 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

science science.

Qft

#12 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,687 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

lol you assholes care more about being right than honoring the victims.

no wonder rockefeller wants to ship you all into gas chambers

What kind of horseshit response is this? Of course we care about honoring the victims. That's the whole point. The world needs to know why these people died. They weren't killed by some random act of terrorism by a group of illiterate sand people with box cutters. They were murdered (or allowed to be murdered, depending on how much or what you believe) by their government (or the Israeli gov't with our allowance, again depending on what evidence you believe) for extremely nefarious reasons.

Assuming that your beliefs are not inline with the mainstream poo show of a story, this is our way or honoring the victims. By never letting the truth go into the dark. By continuing the push for truth and investigation, to never forget.

#13 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

Never forget science

Pretty much. With the help of science and a little common sense this entire charade becomes that much more obvious.

#14 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

science science.

Obviously not in all cases across the board, but with these events it most certainly does. Common sense tells us that it's impossible for WTC1 & WTC2 to have fallen as they had due to fire/planes/jet fuel, etc. Common sense also tells us that its impossible for WTC7 to have fallen as it did, being it hadnt been hit by a plane, and was suffering from extremely mild fires. And lastly, common sense also tells us that all three buildings were brought down by demolitions, due to the symmetrical, controlled, and free-fall-esque nature of the collapses. Science backs all this up 100%, hence why common sense and science fall hand in hand with these scenarios.

The fact of the matter is that 9/11 was the result of an inside job. Theres no arguing that anymore. It is imparative everyone understands this and stops being in denial over it. Truth is the most important thing there is, and without it, we are living false existances based on lies and misconceptions construed for leverage and control. We must not let the ruling establishment lie to us anymore. We must not let them take us for the suckers they think we are.

Everyone please, awaken already.

#15 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

R.I.P to the victims. No one deserves to go out that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com