Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9/11... Never Forget

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

... That a plane didn't hit building 7

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

...or that a passport can survive a fire where steel is melted

...or that no clear video evidence of the Pentagon "plane" has ever been released

...or that Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[yt]MmbPh3u7_q0[/yt]
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Building 7 opened up my eyes to a world that I didnt even know existed.

I remember 4 years ago when the last election was being held, I voted for McCain... It is incredible how much my worldview has changed in the past few years. I have gone from being a Republican to being a Libertarian since then, and I dont think I could ever return.

I have been posting on this website for a long time, it it is funny watching the reactions that my posts get from people nowadays as opposed to the reactions I used to get from the same people before I opened my eyes. It is night and day difference.

I am the same person I was back then, with the same strong moral convictions, but once I was ready to look at what happened that day with objectivity, and without a preconceived bias... there was no coming back.

Anyway, I just wanted to share "what happened to me"..lol. I think that deep down most people have questions... but due to a sense of misguided Patriotism, they just dont want to open the door and walk through.

I have more patriotism for my country than ever and that is why I feel like more people should speak up. Just because I think that there are some criminals/traitors in Washington doesnt mean that I am a traitor for calling them out. It doesnt mean that I feel one bit less awful for the families of the people that died that day either.

Posted · Report post

Never forget science

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jase' timestamp='1347379559' post='1895952']
Never forget science
[/quote]

Are we talking special interest backed science publication or common sense/study backed actual science?

Posted · Report post

science science.

common sense and science don't mix. common sense implies instinct and intuition, something that doesn't mix well with science.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jase' timestamp='1347379902' post='1895962']
science science.

common sense and science don't mix. common sense implies instinct and intuition, something that doesn't mix well with science.
[/quote]

meh... I was taking a more simple approach in the use of the term...

Common knowledge would have been better... but, alas, semantics...

Posted · Report post

"common knowledge" doesn't even pass the logical sniff test, let alone the scientific one.

Posted · Report post

lol you assholes care more about being right than honoring the victims.

no wonder rockefeller wants to ship you all into gas chambers

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jase' timestamp='1347379902' post='1895962']
science science.

[/quote]

Qft

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Sean Payton's Vicodin' timestamp='1347386611' post='1896111']
lol you assholes care more about being right than honoring the victims.

no wonder rockefeller wants to ship you all into gas chambers
[/quote]

What kind of horseshit response is this? Of course we care about honoring the victims. That's the whole point. The world needs to know why these people died. They weren't killed by some random act of terrorism by a group of illiterate sand people with box cutters. They were murdered (or allowed to be murdered, depending on how much or what you believe) by their government (or the Israeli gov't with our allowance, again depending on what evidence you believe) for extremely nefarious reasons.

Assuming that your beliefs are not inline with the mainstream poo show of a story, this is our way or honoring the victims. By never letting the truth go into the dark. By continuing the push for truth and investigation, to never forget.
4 people like this