24 replies to this topic

#16 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

What kind of horseshit response is this? Of course we care about honoring the victims. That's the whole point. The world needs to know why these people died. They weren't killed by some random act of terrorism by a group of illiterate sand people with box cutters. They were murdered (or allowed to be murdered, depending on how much or what you believe) by their government (or the Israeli gov't with our allowance, again depending on what evidence you believe) for extremely nefarious reasons.

Assuming that your beliefs are not inline with the mainstream poo show of a story, this is our way or honoring the victims. By never letting the truth go into the dark. By continuing the push for truth and investigation, to never forget.

ehhh this thread gave me more of a "lets circlejerk about how RIGHT we are" vibe to me instead of a "lets honor the victims of this tragedy". either way though, most of you guys have your heart in the right place so its all good

#17 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

Pretty much. With the help of science and a little common sense this entire charade becomes that much more obvious.

Oh cool is this the same kind of science you said you could use to mind-fvck cancer right out of your own body?

#18 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,106 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:59 AM

Posted Image

#19 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,967 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:44 AM

I know the whole 9/11 tragedy doesn't add up but I've never dug into any of the conspiracy theories. What I do know:

1. No way those 2 towers collapse from a plane strike. Burn from the top down, yep, collapse...no.
2. Building 7 fell on its own???
3. No Pentagon footage, no plane wreckage, small hole relative to an aircraft strike.

So those who "know" the conspiracy theories enlighten me. Shoot me some good resources to dig into.

#20 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,706 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

I too would like to see credible stuff on the conspiracy. Seen a lot of stuff that has been refuted.

Floppin seems a bit more rational than others, so I would like to see his stuff. I am not into the outer space stuff, so others need not contribute for my benefit.

#21 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,610 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:16 AM

I promise to dig into my resources for you guys later today. At present, however, I'm hungover as I went out for the first time in four months last night and now I have to take my daughter to school. So, needless to say, I'll be going back to sleep shortly.

#22 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,379 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:53 AM

I too would like to see credible stuff on the conspiracy. Seen a lot of stuff that has been refuted.

Floppin seems a bit more rational than others, so I would like to see his stuff. I am not into the outer space stuff, so others need not contribute for my benefit.

Don't flatter yourself.

#23 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,379 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:57 AM

I know the whole 9/11 tragedy doesn't add up but I've never dug into any of the conspiracy theories. What I do know:

1. No way those 2 towers collapse from a plane strike. Burn from the top down, yep, collapse...no.
2. Building 7 fell on its own???
3. No Pentagon footage, no plane wreckage, small hole relative to an aircraft strike.

So those who "know" the conspiracy theories enlighten me. Shoot me some good resources to dig into.

Heres a start

http://www.journalof.../beginners.html

#24 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,379 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

Good vid

#25 mmmbeans