Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone up for some Borderlands (xbox)?

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just recently got into this game. I'm on my first playthrough, level 25, I'm guessing about halfway through the game. I don't have a lot of time to play, a few hours here and there. I'm going to have some time tonight though, probably from around 6:30-8:30 or so.

I've only played solo thus far, but I keep hearing how good co-op is and want to give it a shot. Anyone interested?

XBL Gamertag: FaultlessJoint

Posted · Report post

don't play co-op with scrandoms that's all i can say

Posted · Report post

[quote name='faultlessjoint' timestamp='1347393847' post='1896247']
I just recently got into this game. I'm on my first playthrough, level 25, I'm guessing about halfway through the game. I don't have a lot of time to play, a few hours here and there. I'm going to have some time tonight though, probably from around 6:30-8:30 or so.

I've only played solo thus far, but I keep hearing how good co-op is and want to give it a shot. Anyone interested?

[/quote]

I'll jam with you when I renew my XBL next week. I played a bit with my buddy and we loved it. He then got married and was banned from vids and I haven't played it since.

Posted · Report post

I went balls deep in that game for like 6 months on PS3 good times

Posted · Report post

Playstation Plus put it up as one of the free games for the month and I just beat it solo as the hunter. Pretty fun game and I'll probably check the new one out at some point.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='faultlessjoint' timestamp='1347393847' post='1896247']

[/quote]

sure ill be on around 8 est gamer tag is proc4619

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Joscott' timestamp='1347574013' post='1898598']
Playstation Plus put it up as one of the free games for the month and I just beat it solo as the hunter. Pretty fun game and I'll probably check the new one out at some point.
[/quote]

Soldier with revolvers and Burst shot combat rifles = <3