Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something Huge Hit Jupiter Today

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Saltman's ass

1 person likes this

Posted

oUHBr.jpg

Jupiter just saved us from the mayan prophecy.

Classic jupes.

3 people like this

Posted

giorgio-aliens2.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

Nibiru is no more.

Posted

Slooh is running a live cam in the Canary Islands to check for if the impact left a scar of the sorts. http://events.slooh.com/

Really cool an Amateur Astronomer got the footage, and on an LX200 12"! Must have been a massive collision.

Anyone else an AA? I have a Meade LX800 that I used to run lapses on Saturn and The Orion Nebula through my laptop on crystal clear winter nights. Light pollution from downtown has made that less exciting, but I will go up to the mountains once every couple months and do that now.

Posted

The Comet Empire.....

Posted

Also, interested to find out what mods/filters/eyepieces he used to capture it.

Posted

My condolences to all the Jupitereans who have suffered from the disaster.

1 person likes this

Posted

Slooh is running a live cam in the Canary Islands to check for if the impact left a scar of the sorts. http://events.slooh.com/

Really cool an Amateur Astronomer got the footage, and on an LX200 12"! Must have been a massive collision.

Anyone else an AA? I have a Meade LX800 that I used to run lapses on Saturn and The Orion Nebula through my laptop on crystal clear winter nights. Light pollution from downtown has made that less exciting, but I will go up to the mountains once every couple months and do that now.

Got a cousin in Charlotte who, not sure if he still is, was the main dude for Meck County Astronomers. Dude travels the world just for eclipses and showers etc.

Posted

My condolences to all the Jupitereans who have suffered from the disaster.

Why? The NFL will just rig it so they win the Super Bowl in a couple of years....

2 people like this

Posted

we can only hope it ignites to become a second sun and scours the Earth of humanity before we do something worse ourselves...