Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meanwhile it's getting freaky in Egypt and Libya.

368 posts in this topic

Posted

By the way, they're burning fast food joints in Lebanon now.

http://www.dailymail...me-protest.html

Joking comment: The protesters didnt burn it down. They where tying to make the secret recipes and KFC acted to prevent the leak of critical information.

Real comment: If you dont need to be in those countries and have a US visa now is the time to get out.

Posted

Remember how I said that this all had CIA, Mossad, or the two combined, as roots? Gordon Duff offers us a small glipse at some of these roots.

khan20120912134036667.jpg

That dude on the left with the glasses looks like former RNC chairman Michael Steele

220px-Michael_Steele.jpg

Posted

We are being used as a political punching bag in the Middle East by friend and foe alike. (Not completely undeserved).

Until we develop alternate sources of energy, these ingrates have us by the balls and the pocket book.

Posted

Apparently they're jeering Clinton and Obama because they fear they'll install Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas and that US is behind the rigged elections to install Islamic states. I wonder where they got that idea from? (Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh)

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/07/16/egyptians-who-jeered-clinton-cite-american-conservatives-to-argue-u-s-secretly-supports-islamists/

1 person likes this

Posted

Just another example of people raised on fantasy and fear being easily manipulated into supporting regressive social agendas in the name of religion.

Posted

Apparently they're jeering Clinton and Obama because they fear they'll install Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas and that US is behind the rigged elections to install Islamic states. I wonder where they got that idea from? (Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh)

http://thelede.blogs...orts-islamists/

Because it's the truth. But it's not just Obama/Clinton that are invovled. It's the policy of all of them. Myself and others have been telling you that these were all manufactured revolutions with one goal in mind. The Arab spring revolutions were anything but organic.

Posted

That article is nothing but an attempt to hide the truth, by providing anecdotal accounts of misinformed protesters and their views. "Look at how wrong these random people on twitter are, with their bad information from conservative bloggers!"

Posted

this is not going to end well im afraid. my instincts don't like the trap aspect of this. rope in some of the US military only to just blow them up.

Posted

Was a set up from the get go.

Posted

This is what happens when corrupt governments break down after generations of abusing their citizens.

Imagine having to take it up the yazoo your entire life; living in poverty, unable to properly feed and shelter your family on your meager income, living under the boot of a brutal military dictatorship and witnessing a select few reaping all the rewards of your hard labor.

How paranoid and reactionary would you be under those living conditions, knowing that a foreign superpower had played a key role in supporting that type of regime?

I am willing to wager none of us would want to trade our lives with those people in the Middle East right now.

Posted

So, to review.

Attacks had been planned for a long time, even months to coincide with 9/11. Revenge for killing Al Q guys. Nothing to do with a movie.

We knew not 48 hours, but 72 hours ahead of time that something was up. We did nothing to secure our guys, did not even send them warnings.

Again, Obama wants to shift blame to some obscure, cartoonish movie, which would be able to absolve him of responsibility.

Leadership "not" on display.

http://www.haaretz.c...remium-1.465210

It seems his whole foreign policy is wrapped up in the killing of OBL. That is about it.