Photo
- - - - -

Meanwhile it's getting freaky in Egypt and Libya.

• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#271 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,608 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

The guy in Libya for ABC news tonight said he had numerous Libyans come up to him today and apologize, and said they asked him to tell us that they don't agree with the rioters.

#272 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:47 PM

The guy in Libya for ABC news tonight said he had numerous Libyans come up to him today and apologize, and said they asked him to tell us that they don't agree with the rioters.

Lots of pictures coming out showing counter protestors basically saying the same.

#273 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

Has it been confirmed how any of the Americans died? Stephens body looks intact with little blood on it. In those photos he is dead. I see my share of deceased people and he's passed.

#274 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,283 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

Where is my man tight lines righ now? He knows his junk when it comes to the middle east.

#275 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

He could have typed labia...

I actually corrected him because thats what i kept reading...

Worst labia ever.

#276 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,198 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

Uh Oh, maybe Obama should have been attending his meetings

http://www.independe...on-8135797.html

#277 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

http://www.foxnews.c...ne-at-benghazi/
crap

#278 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:42 PM

With all the money that's wasted by the government, you'd think they could station at least 5-10 armed marines at these embassies in hostile locations.

#279 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,198 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

So, we knew something was up, but did nothing to protect our officials. Why? Because deep down, they like us?

Again, not about the movie, but like I mentioned before, a revenge killing, timed for 9/11. Coordinated. Quit blaming insignificant morons from Los Angeles or FL. Hillary and Obama are looking like amateurs.

Dumb statements issued about apologies, no security for our officials and no warnings about the possible impending trouble.

Barack "Mr Foreign Policy" Obama. The biggest fraud to ever occupy the White House

#280 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

Has it been confirmed how any of the Americans died? Stephens body looks intact with little blood on it. In those photos he is dead. I see my share of deceased people and he's passed.

Top state department officail refused to let US MArines on US soil (the embassy) carry live rounds. Thats right folks our jarheads were not incompetent (which would have blown my mind if true) instead the state department told them to point their guns at the protesters and say bang bang bang.
page 16 of thread :}

#281 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

So, we knew something was up, but did nothing to protect our officials. Why? Because deep down, they like us?

Again, not about the movie, but like I mentioned before, a revenge killing, timed for 9/11. Coordinated. Quit blaming insignificant morons from Los Angeles or FL. Hillary and Obama are looking like amateurs.

Dumb statements issued about apologies, no security for our officials and no warnings about the possible impending trouble.

Barack "Mr Foreign Policy" Obama. The biggest fraud to ever occupy the White House

why in the hell do you need to keep bringing politics into tradgedy.....do you honestly think that this sways people...you vitriol seems contrived, focused on situational opportunities, without any thought to anything other than a political agenda....we lost an American who served his country faithfully, we lost people that vowed to protect him, and as a response we have put others in harms way....the middle east is what it is...we stirred it up and now we are dealing with it....this is an American issue, not a political issue....sorry you can't see that...and by the way.....your facts have been consistently been incorrect, your comments are based on your opinion, and when proven opposite, you still cling to them...get your priorities straight, he is your president, support him, even though I hated bush, I and many others still supported him..he is the POTUS.. enough already with the disrespect.....I know this falls on deaf ears, but I am extremely tired of reading your BS

#282 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

UPDATE: “With or without a weapon, Marines are always armed,” Pentagon spokesman George Little said Thursday afternoon. “I’ve heard nothing to suggest they don’t have ammunition.”
Senior U.S. officials decline to discuss it, but it’s clear there were no U.S. Marines protecting U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and his beleaguered staff at the Benghazi consulate Tuesday night. Marines are routinely posted to U.S. diplomatic outposts around the world, but the “interim” facility in Benghazi apparently was defended only by a handful of U.S. security officers and local hires. The Marines have let it be known that the two unidentified U.S. officials who died at Benghazi were not Marines.
As any Marine’ll tell you, if there had been Marines at Benghazi, they’d be among those killed.

Read more: http://nation.time.c.../#ixzz26NtI4ipS

#283 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,198 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

A haughty liberal telling me not to criticize Obama. Yeah, you might be right with the deaf ears part. And what part of the quote of mine is untrue? It basically came from the story I linked.

#284 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

meh.....expected response...no facts to back anything up other than some slanted commentary that supports your opinion with their opinion......and also counter with you are liberal...like empathy for others and the desire to help is a bad thing...get out of here...I am tired of your drivel.....at least you are consistent...

#285 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,146 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

W
T
F

they knew? I mean...how credible did they know or was it a buried alert in the midst of thousands.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.