Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iphone 5 has FIVE rows of icons now! (count 'em)

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Srsly, this is the first headline from the announcement. 5 rows of icons. lol

Also it's 20% lighter than its predecessor, 2 times as fast, and has a taller (but not wider) screen at 4".

meh

Posted

thus begins apple's collapse into mediocrity.

(actually began with the 4S)

Posted

I am curious as to why they went with a taller, but not wider screen... makes little sense to me. The 4" screen isn't an issue... my Rezound is 4.3" and the Nexus is like 4.5" which, imo is about as big as I think is reasonable for a phone...

Apple will sell a ton of the iPhone 5's I have no doubt, but there are phones on the market now that are better.

Posted

oooh icons.

yes, meh.

Posted

I am curious as to why they went with a taller, but not wider screen... makes little sense to me. The 4" screen isn't an issue... my Rezound is 4.3" and the Nexus is like 4.5" which, imo is about as big as I think is reasonable for a phone...

Apple will sell a ton of the iPhone 5's I have no doubt, but there are phones on the market now that are better.

now? the iphone has been towards the bottom of the tech-battles since its release. it was 2009 before it even had the capabilities to record video. for comparison's sake, saddam hussein's 2006 execution was recorded with a cell phone.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm about to get a new smart phone as my touchscreen is a POS. What is the best bang for my buck?

Posted

Even happier with my S3 purchase now.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wasn't going to give in until I read about the 'lightning' cable.

iPhone-5-Lightning-2012-09-12_610x350.jpg

Take my money!

Posted

Still can't beat my Samsung Galaxy s3

1 person likes this

Posted

now? the iphone has been towards the bottom of the tech-battles since its release. it was 2009 before it even had the capabilities to record video. for comparison's sake, saddam hussein's 2006 execution was recorded with a cell phone.

Well that's what I meant... Phones like the GS3 are better than the iPhone5 and It's not even ou

Posted

idk, the iphone has been the best phone out there for a while now. no other phone comes close.