Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doghead28

Lines entering stadium

57 posts in this topic

Were you at the stadium yesterday and see the lines? If not, then shut the fug up becuase you have no idea what you are talking about.

Lines at the North Gate were significantly worse than I have EVER seen them. It literally took over 50 minutes to get into the stadium.

We were in line by about 12:15 and headed straight to our seats.....and we missed the Saints TD and the pick 6.

Hear Yee !!! Hear Yee!!!

I don't remember if it was the Seahawks or the NFL that warned me of the new security measures and to show up 1/2 hour early...I didn't miss a damn thing!

When youve got too much money and Dvr it doesn't matter.

Y'all are rookies at this stuff.....professional huddlers though! SMH

Well I got to sit out of the rain, see the topcats, the natl anthem, player intros and the entire game... So as long as you got out of it what you wanted, cool. I know we did.

1 person likes this

I walked right in at noon. Under 5 minute wait. Get there earlier.

Sorry dude. But arriving for a game and sitting in your seat for an hour before kickoff us ridiculous. I have some tailgating to do before the game.

So I got in line at about 12:15 and was in my seat by about 12:45 in plenty of time to see the end of warm-ups. The only thing I can think of for why I go through quicker than others is I had to go through the baggage check line and not one of the regular lines. But, to meet it felt like a pretty normal wait time. I won't be risking it at all on Thursday, though...gonna get in line a good hour before kickoff.

My biggest mistake was entering the North Gate. It is always the worst by far.

Use the East Gate...it always moves faster

We went in through the East Gate. Absolutely no line. We were through in less than a minute at about 12:20.

Someone was doing lines while they were entering the stadium? How did security miss that?

The seven years I went to games, I'd get in line abour 11:45. Never missed anything ever. Get there earlier if you don't want to be let down on occasion. Simple as that.

Ive learned my lesson like i said i have never missed a kickoff or player introductions i will be in line at 1130 next game

Sorry dude. But arriving for a game and sitting in your seat for an hour before kickoff us ridiculous. I have some tailgating to do before the game.

I got to Graham and 3rd at 9:30am...tailgated for 2.5 hours and walked 2 blocks to the gate. I think 2.5 hours is plenty of time to drink Several beers tailgating. 12:00pm was a great time to head into the stadium. By the time you walk to the upperdeck, grab a beer, and finally sit down, its about 20 minutes to gametime. You get to see the intros, flyover, etc. I missed nothing, including the tailgating.