Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think a Thursday Night win could be a franchise turning point

64 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel that if we show up and play to our ability, we shouldnt lose to anyone.

Posted

Y'all do realize about 20 million people have DirecTV right? About 4-5 million will be watching, that would be a nationwide audience. Doesn't mean every single person in the U.S.

Posted

Honestly Im going to look at it the other way. Its a short week after fighting it out with a Div rival. I really hope we win but I want think the sky is falling if we dont.

Posted

Y'all do realize about 20 million people have DirecTV right? About 4-5 million will be watching, that would be a nationwide audience. Doesn't mean every single person in the U.S.

DirectTV isn't the only carrier with NFL network. I have it with ATMC cable, and I did when I had Charter as well. It's pretty much only Time Warner that doesn't carry the NFL Network.

Posted

Isn't this game only on NFL Network? How many people even get that? I'd rather have the Sunday night game on NBC than either Thursday night NFLN or Monday night ESPN.

Posted

yeah, electro took the 2009 season and the demise of jake delhomme pretty hard tbh

totally fuged up comment there....lets not go there.

Posted

Divisional games are always more important then non-divisional games like this one. Loosing to Tampa and beating the Saints, were big IMO. This game, not so much. Added to that, it's only the third game of the season! Sorry but this game is far from important or a momentum builder.

I still would love a win because I always enjoying seeing the Panthers win, plus it's Cam's first nationally televised game and I hope he enjoys it and shuts up a few more critics.

Posted

What happens if we win this game and then go 5-8 the rest of the way and finish 7-9?? Do you think that would be franchise changing???

It is one game, nothing more. At this point we will need 10 or more victories to win the division. They all count the same no matter who we play or in front of how many people.

I only want us to win because I am going to be there in person and I want us to win all our home games and shut up all the Giants fans that will come to the game.

Posted

What happens if we win this game and then go 5-8 the rest of the way and finish 7-9?? Do you think that would be franchise changing???

It is one game, nothing more. At this point we will need 10 or more victories to win the division. They all count the same no matter who we play or in front of how many people.

I only want us to win because I am going to be there in person and I want us to win all our home games and shut up all the Giants fans that will come to the game.

Why think so negative?

SB champs, it'll be a big win and might set the tone for the rest of this season after losing a disappointing first game against the Bucs

Posted

Why think so negative?

SB champs, it'll be a big win and might set the tone for the rest of this season after losing a disappointing first game against the Bucs

My comments aren't negative just realistic. One game either way doesn't define a season in week 3. Now the Saints game in NO hopefully will be a big game and help us nail down the division. That will be something to get excited about.

Posted

I couldn't find this answer in any other threads but there was a Facebook posting by the Panthers page stating to come early as there will be a new tradition before the games. Can someone explain what it was?

Posted

My comments aren't negative just realistic. One game either way doesn't define a season in week 3. Now the Saints game in NO hopefully will be a big game and help us nail down the division. That will be something to get excited about.

yesterdays game was a defining moment. Why do you think they had so many designed run plays for Cam? You will not see that again until the playoffs.....too risky....we HAD to win yesterday and we stepped up. so take your "realism" and eat a D