Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Line for Thursday +1.5 Panthers?

35 posts in this topic

Posted

For those of you who wanted to tease the Panthers to +7.5 as a home dog, hope you got your bet in last night. With the news that Hakeem Nicks will be out, the line has moved to a pick.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

Posted

Here's hoping this team don't get over confident like they did with the Bucs and don't show up on Thursday night.

Posted

And just as quickly, the line has now moved in favor of the Panthers with a VI consensus of -1

Posted

Whos going to win????

Panthers down 1pt. We have almost everyone (Stewart/Bell) and coming off a big emotional win vs the Saints.

Gmen are w/o Bradshaw and Nicks. Eli turns the ball too often also. Average lbs and poor cbs. With or without Prince I think Cam and Smitty are going to be lights out. Lafell and Olsen should have fun too.

I got my money on my Panthers, how'd bout everyone else?

Over/under is 51pt too.

Posted

For those newbie betters out there:

1. IF you win, don't spend the money, because you won't have it when you eventually lose.

2. Instead of betting your picks, take others bets. I'm not saying to be a bookie but MOST people are losers and if you hear someone say "I bet.....", take it. You'll win a lot more money.

Posted

As much as I despise Colin Cowherd, I heard him mention an idea one time that seemed pretty neat.

ALWAYS bet AGAINST your team, regardless of circumstance. That way, betting against them doesn't say anything about your fanhood.

The purpose is so that if your team does win, your simply paying a small "victory tax" that's totally worth the win. And if they lose, you at least get a few bucks as consolation.

I don't bet on sports, and would never bet on my team if I did, but it seemed like a nice idea.

Posted

CAR -2 now. Must be a poo ton of money coming in on the Panthers...

Posted

CAR -2 now. Must be a poo ton of money coming in on the Panthers...

Damn.

Posted

CAR -2.5 at most books now, that's a full 4 point swing in the past 5 hours

Posted

I lost my a$$ taking the Panthers in week 1. Sadly, I am done betting for the year

Posted

Panthers are -2.5 now.. .everyone's jumping on the panthers. The starting line has moved 5 points.. that's a big deal. You don't see that.