Bobcats broaden television base to 2.8 million homes

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 chubs2496

chubs2496

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

Well this fuggin sucks. I just put it on my sportssouth channel and what do ya know. No bobcats pre game. Another year without being able to watch them regularly. This is this teams problem. For the people who wanna watch and support them we can't.

#12 d-run

d-run

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Well this fuggin sucks. I just put it on my sportssouth channel and what do ya know. No bobcats pre game. Another year without being able to watch them regularly. This is this teams problem. For the people who wanna watch and support them we can't.

I got the same thing. The guide says it should be Bobcats, but it is some Ole Miss game review. The game better be on at 7

#13 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

Good news and bad news. I didn't get the game in HD at all, neither from Indy's feed or ours and I checked in my free league pass preview... Started to get depressed because I knew I didn't get Sportsouth at all here and the HD versions were blacked out per usual. Well, checked out the Sportsouth+ channels and guess what? I was able to get the game on Sportsouth+ Alternate (ch. 650 on Directv). It isn't in HD, but I'll take it. I'm so happy to be able to see our games on TV... Hopefully I'm able to keep seeing them on this channel because I would assume it's not related to the league pass free preview, so it should be available on that channel regularly. I really hope I'm able to keep seeing them on here, that was so awesome!

#14 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

UPDATE: Again, still hoping it being available wasn't related to the league pass free preview but as I said, I saw the entire game but it cut off abruptly in the middle of the post game press conference and gave me the "not subscribed" message.

As long as I can see the games, I'll deal with not being able to see the pressers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users