Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First 09 Mock Draft

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[url]http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/story/11692596[/url]

I like looking at these because a lot of people end up following them. Especially those who don't care enough to actually draft, and use the autodraft.

Posted · Report post

What gets me about so many of these mocks is depending on the point system, these things are next to useless. About the only real use I have found for them is giving me a list to pull players from when I hit the late rounds.

Posted · Report post

Draft Darren McFadden. He is going to have a big time year, trust me. I would know.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CajunUp']Draft Darren McFadden. He is going to have a big time year, trust me. I would know.[/QUOTE]

I'm leaning toward Stewart, P.Thomas and Moreno in the mid rounds for RBs. What makes you think McFadden is going to have a big year?

Posted · Report post

I own Pierre Thomas and Matt Forte in the 2 money leagues i am in and i think they will score well for my team.

Posted · Report post

So you are saying with the 12-13 pick I could land S-Jack and LT???

Posted · Report post

Eisenberg failed bad on the Leron Mclain 4th round pick. McLain is the FB this year. Could have had J Stew here or Warner, Gonzo. I would rather have about 10 other backs on the board in that spot. He also has Hightower and Wells which is awful. He took Romo but Dal will run much more this year. I give his draft a D.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro']So you are saying with the 12-13 pick I could land S-Jack and LT???[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too. Not to bad.

Posted · Report post

i've got 4th pick in my league, and am trying to decide what to do. I really think I want to take Williams, but with that high of a pick it's hard to choose between him and a feature back.