Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

89 started screaming and cursing at Cam last night

215 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The similarities to Cutler and Newton are uncanny. Both teams will never do poo unless they both grow up and grow a sack.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Josh Norman needed to be benched... he was so bad I started to miss Munnerlyn.

Catman, I just didn't see it that way.

They were playing zone almost the entire game. He gave up some catches, but so did Gamble (and some YAC as well). This is coaching. Norman typically excels in man coverage or where he at least gets matched up and runs with a guy out of his zone.

I do NOT understand at all why we are giving opponents a 10 yard cushion every snap.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Maybe Alex Smith was on to something ;)

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

ive never seen cam on the sidelines looking at pictures of plays or discussing with coaches how to fix mistakes. It looks like we have one game plan(which almost is like playground style) and if it works, good. If not, oh well.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

ive never seen cam on the sidelines looking at pictures of plays or discussing with coaches how to fix mistakes. It looks like we have one game plan(which almost is like playground style) and if it works, good. If not, oh well.

It's beginning to look that way isn't it.

Newton and Chud both need to be reined in...sorry but its true and its the HC who does that.

They need to go back to smash mouth running the football until this calms down and I don't mean Newton running the football either.

The need to run the football, short passes, move the chains, and take shots.

Not this option poo, then bombs away. This is the NFL not Pop Warner.

JPP is just is big, faster, and quite possibly smarter than our QB and OC.

Posted · Report post

Newton and Chud both need to be reined in...sorry but its true and its the HC who does that.

They need to go back to smash mouth running the football until this calms down and I don't mean Newton running the football either.

Just watching us play the Stains last week, when Drew was on the sidelines, they gave him pictures of each play and coverage. Us, it's just like I said, playground style.

Posted · Report post

JPP is probably the most dominant defensive player in the league right now, with D Ware a close second and Matthews a distant third.

Posted · Report post

Not to pile on but from a purely on the field look at the team, the lack of audibles and pre-snap awareness is concerning.

Posted · Report post

ive never seen cam on the sidelines looking at pictures of plays or discussing with coaches how to fix mistakes.

They cut to one shot last night of Cam on the bench and a coach (Shula?) was beside him trying to show him some pix. Clearly, Cam wasn't interested, definitely not focused on it.

Posted · Report post

Not to pile on but from a purely on the field look at the team, the lack of audibles and pre-snap awareness is concerning.

I'm not a football guru, so speaking of audibles, is this the reason Cam just does the count and that's it, while Manning spends the entire time under center on every play pointing and barking orders? That alone impresses the hell out of me for some reason.

Posted · Report post

They cut to one shot last night of Cam on the bench and a coach (Shula?) was beside him trying to show him some pix. Clearly, Cam wasn't interested, definitely not focused on it.

I missed that, at least they attempted. I just don't ever recall seeing Cam on the sideline not with a towel on his head alone, this year or last. To be somewhat fair, I watched on NYG local tv last night and usually stream games so I don't always watch Panthers broadcast, where they might would show that more.

Posted · Report post

I'm not a football guru, so speaking of audibles, is this the reason Cam just does the count and that's it, while Manning spends the entire time under center on every play pointing and barking orders? That alone impresses the hell out of me for some reason.

There's a clear lack of on-field communication with the team in general (not just Cam)

Maybe its because Chud is in the booth and Shula is the main sideline communicator for Cam while Ron just kinda stands there...I dunno but it results in fragmented in-game flow on offense

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments