• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#31 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,603 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:57 AM

Cowherd is spot fugging on. Cam won't went a SB, he can't change protections or audible. I don't want Cam to fail either, I can just feel it. He's too dumb and selfish. We need a new staff, and we need to get bigger in the trenches. Teams like the Giants, Steelers, Ravens, and 49ers will dominate us, simply cause they physically outmatch us.

#32 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,191 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

im convinced, this forum is comprised of fuging morons.

And if you think that we need to continue with this disaster that's the read option you're one of them my man

#33 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,191 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:00 AM

Cowherd is spot fugging on. Cam won't went a SB, he can't change protections or audible. I don't want Cam to fail either, I can just feel it. He's too dumb and selfish. We need a new staff, and we need to get bigger in the trenches. Teams like the Giants, Steelers, Ravens, and 49ers will dominate us, simply cause they physically outmatch us.

You're right man... We are too finesse and Newton as much as I love him is doomed if he doesn't start reading defense and stop trying to run past the 11 opposing him on defense

#34 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,708 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:01 AM

how you came to that conclusion from that post is beyond me.

#35 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:03 AM

This is the same guy who defends Sanchez at every opportunity. His opinion is complete crap when it comes to Qb's.

#36 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:13 AM

Stephen A. Smith spoke the truth about Cam in 1st take. Y'all should shut up now..

#37 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,757 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

Stephen A. Smith spoke the truth about Cam in 1st take. Y'all should shut up now..

paraphrase?

#38 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,733 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:19 AM

Agree that Cam needs to grow up and quit that BS fandom end zone stuff. Disagree that our offense doesn't work. It works great if you have an OL that can block....we don't have that.

We run an extremely mild form of the option. It's basically a wrinkle for the PA aspect of the game.

#39 ShutDwn

ShutDwn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

Sports Journalism is such gossip. It's short term and it has amnesia. Rewind three years and see how Eli was treated by journalists and his own fans. People didn't like his mopey ways. Rewind to last year before their run, the Giants lost to the Redskins at home, Eli threw three picks. I wonder what the talk show hosts were forecasting after that?

I bet in four years, all this poo is over with. The stars haven't aligned yet. Cam isn't perfect in his second season, and he isn't playing on a team that gives him much room for error. Cam needs to grow and he will but so does the rest of the team. The problem is, I don't know if they will.

#40 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,603 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

Stephen A is racist garbage with ulterior motives.

#41 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

leave it to KT to throw out the fuging race card.....as per usual

#42 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:16 PM

And before you say he is a douche... He's right
-QB is all about what's above the shoulders
-The "read option" is a joke. All It is, is you reading about how you got dominated the day before in the game. It's a college gimmick. It doesn't work.
-Superman pose down 23-0 was a joke.
-cam is in the Vick, The Golden Calf of Bristol category. Can't win a super bowl running your QB there. It will only get you hurt.
-the way to move the ball in today's NFL is how Eli did it against us last night. Stand in the pocket and let your receivers run. Throw the ball.

God the man speaks the truth. I hate our offense

How is that a "trashing"?

#43 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:31 PM

Cowherd is a very intelligent individual working for ESPN. I've said that before. He's an arrogant douche, as well.

#44 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

That 23-0 nothing superman pose was in extremely poor taste. I was offended by it.

#45 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:00 PM

Cowherd is a sports talk radio shock Joc he's going to say what ever he thinks is going to get him the highest ratings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com