Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

If Rivera was fired, who'd you want?

81 posts in this topic

I do.

But seriously your point is ridiculous. Plain stupid.

No one care about back to back successful offense from an OC LMFAO.

Damn!

You, quite literally, never make sense.

1 person likes this

I wouldn't mind Gruden, I'm tired of these laid back coaches, i want a coach who has a little spark in them.

You, quite literally, never make sense.

Do anyone ever judge an OC or a DC on how successful they are in "back to back season"?

Seriously. Only "b2b" crap people ever look at is winning from a HC.

I want a HC with some Fire! not a HC that just stands on the sidelines like he's afraid to show emotion of any kind, much like our last 3 HC's. I want some Fire from our HC. If he has FIre, I believe that our players will play with Fire! Right now they're playing with the passion our HC shows on the sideline.

Do anyone ever judge an OC or a DC on how successful they are in "back to back season"?

Seriously. Only "b2b" crap people ever look at is winning from a HC.

Of course they do. This is a league in which consistency is valued. So what if Chud put together one decent year as an OC if he can't ever repeat it with the same team. He had one good year with the Browns and then went to poo there too. It seems like the consensus would be that he catches people off guard with a new scheme and then fails to adjust once other teams adjust to him. That hints at not being a good coach.

Chud had FOUR YEARS to formulate an offensive scheme for when he got a shot to be an OC again. Sure he was gifted an amazing athlete in Newton which afforded him the ability to install some wrinkles that he wouldn't have been able to otherwise. But that's just it, he's living off those wrinkles and opposing defenses are starting to catch up. If he fails to evolve, or continues to devolve like we've seen this year, then he's a failure as a coach. The same can be said for any coordinator or coach in the league.

1 person likes this

I'm beginning to think my comprehension must be poor, because what I'm reading from ole C-Chuck is apparently over my head.