Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

ok can we all say that Jonathan Stewart might be the Panthers mvp after 3 games? He is undoubtedly what makes this offense churn. I'm glad we locked him up long term and equally disappointed at those who said we should trade him and let Tolbert be the new Stew.

Posted · Report post

I'm glad we re-signed him. The offense seems to have more confidence rolling with Stewart. I don't think Stewart can work with Thursday night games though. He's always injured throughout the week, but always plays on Sunday.

Posted · Report post

glad we resigned him. the tolbert addition seems pretty useless.

Posted · Report post

Not really useless the coaches don't know how to use him properly

Posted · Report post

I see the pattern. Stewart plays against ATL, we win.

Posted · Report post

Not really useless the coaches don't know how to use him properly

This. My fear is they won't figure it out with Tolbert.

Posted · Report post

Stew is a beast. No doubt we miss him when he's not out there.

Posted · Report post

#28 = amount of beers I consumed last night.

Posted · Report post

Regardless of Stew being in the line up or not. This team should have a gameplan involving him or not. If he's not in the game, guess what? Gameplan for this situation and adapt to it. DeAgelo and Tolbert are both good backs. The Running game shouldn't be a problem.

I believe we're trying to be too cute and flashy with this option read. Chud needs to be more creative and trust his backs.

Posted · Report post

With stew out we lose, with him in we win...that is so retarded its just a conquinesdense ( misspelled so what). Stew is my fav running back on the team and Im estatic we kept him. Chud just puzzles me, I dont understand why we have been so horrible without stew playing.

Posted · Report post

With all the money we have spent on other backs, that is really disturbing if true. But i'm not sure if I buy it- the game he played was against a defense potentially even more pathetic than our own. We really did not look very good against them when you take that into account.

Posted · Report post

With all the money we have spent on other backs, that is really disturbing if true. But i'm not sure if I buy it- the game he played was against a defense potentially even more pathetic than our own. We really did not look very good against them when you take that into account.

It isn't like NY shut out run games out prior to us....Murray went for 130+. A rookie went for 60 and at least a TD with it.

Stewart makes a D in this offense play different . Offense is what it is.