Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the sky is not falling .. what an ATL loss this week means

61 posts in this topic

Posted

So glad we passed over Asante Samuel. Julio jones and white vs josh Norman, nakamura, gamble...I would bet your house on Atlanta next week.

Posted

were coming.

Posted

Does this game involve Ryan getting injured?

Sure you name should not be ATL007? The 49ers are twice the team ATL is and they lost.

Posted

were coming.

I can't argue with ya there. Haha

Posted

So glad we passed over Asante Samuel. Julio jones and white vs josh Norman, nakamura, gamble...I would bet your house on Atlanta next week.

We may have been able to sign Samuel if we hadn't invested 1 billion dollars in RBs and LBs.

Posted

were coming.

Typical Falcunts fan. Not even realizing we are coming...

Posted

I think we'll lose badly being realistic, Nakamura and Norman are gonna get shredded. But you never know, I mean everyone predicted the Vikings to beat San Francisco today and for the Cardinals to start 3-0, right? Anything can happen in the NFL and we know our offense can score points. A win would be amazing and a huge momentum boost for our guys.

Posted

For all of you blowing rainbows out of your ass saying we're gonna have our "rebound" game next week...

Prepare yourselves to be humiliatingly butfuged by the Foulcunts. I will gladly eat crow if it means we come out with a win, but I put our chances at about 10%... They are making Phillip Rivers look like Jimmy Clausen and they pissed me off the most last year with the way they beat us. I don't see much changing and I hate it.

/emo

Posted

i don't see carolina beating atlanta next week, but what i would like to see is the panthers at least be competitive.

Posted

For all of you blowing rainbows out of your ass saying we're gonna have our "rebound" game next week...

Prepare yourselves to be humiliatingly butfuged by the Foulcunts. I will gladly eat crow if it means we come out with a win, but I put our chances at about 10%... They are making Phillip Rivers look like Jimmy Clausen and they pissed me off the most last year with the way they beat us. I don't see much changing and I hate it.

/emo

10% seems high, I'm gonna go with 1.4%

Posted

/emo

No, we don't have much of a chance. But tell me... what the hell has Rivers done lately anyway. Open Websters to "overated" and you have Rivers picture there.

Posted

I really wish some of you would just slit you wrist and get it done with. This place is full of sorry ass fans.

3 people like this