79 replies to this topic

#16 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,781 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:09 PM

one...if it was just the tip..it doesn't really count :)

two...why the hell did the girl tell your fiance?

#17 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,367 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:17 PM

I cheated on my wife when we were back in college. We were just casually dating at the time. I broke up with her within hours. We got back together a little down the road. There's no advice here.

#18 lymelizzard

lymelizzard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Location\/\/ /\/ C

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

Don't know why, I was drunk so was the girl (a mutual friend). She told my fiancé Saturday night.

Now I'm not trying to make anyone feel sorry for me but I feel like the biggest POS ever. She has been practically perfect, she deserves someone so much better than me.

She wants to work it out but I don't. Every time we talk I feel so stupid, a complete asshole. I can't forgive myself and truly do not want to stay together. I forsee a lifetime of guilt, resentment, an distrust. I don't know how to articulate it without being even more of an asshole, like there's really any way to not be one.

So huddle if you've cheated or been cheated on what should I do?

First go get STD test..............go from there

#19 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,098 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:51 PM

I don't know what you read, but I'm pretty sure that's not what he did. He admitted to the situation and said he was drunk... not really blaming it on booze imo.

His fiance' knows that he wasn't going to tell. The other girl told her. He never admitted anything, he got caught.

#20 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

Seems pretty simple to me. Your fiance isn't the right woman for you. If she was, there's no way you would have even considered putting yourself in that position, much less gone through with it. I've been married twice, and there's an amazing difference between being with the right person and just being with someone who can be your spouse. When you're with the right person, you just don't seem to get stupid nearly as often, if at all. There's just something about being completely satisfied and happy that acts as a shield against behavior that can really damage your relationship.

Sucks to be you, but at least this didn't happen after a few years of marriage and a kid or two.

#21 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

I didn't know Saltman's name is really Divorce.

#22 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,981 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:57 PM

His fiance' knows that he wasn't going to tell. The other girl told her. He never admitted anything, he got caught.

Yeah, I didn't see that part of his post when I first commented... that the other girl told, but at the same time... coming clean wouldn't have necessarily helped the situation... idk, tricky stuff.

I'm surprised that he says she wants to work it out... having said that, I still think he should try.

If he isn't ready to get married, he should tell her that... just be honest from this point on.

#23 TheAmericanDream

TheAmericanDream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationTriad

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

I'm sure her family will be real proud of this. It's over this will hang over you head forever.

#24 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,104 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

Just end it.

Like Cyberjag said, when you're with the right person poo like this doesn't happen. Marriage, kids, joint property only make it worse when you realize 5 years down the road that your dick was trying to clue you in.

#25 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,269 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

OP just needs to really think things through, about whether he's ready to get married. If not 100% sure, don't. I have been divorced and it sucks even if you don't have kids. Add kids to the mix and its a whole lot of lives that you are negatively impacting.

That said, I have now found the perfect woman, and coincidentally I just picked up my wedding ring during lunch. Happy trails.

#26 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,476 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

Meah, I doubt I'd cheat on my fiancé... Bitch would kill me. She'd cut my dick off and then she feed it to dogs. At least that what she said she'll do...

#27 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,893 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

my dog loves penis.

#28 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,781 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

omg..so ....many,.....comebacks........

reminds me of a joke...

how do you know your roommates gay?

his dick tastes like shi*t

#29 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,727 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

She will never trust you again. Always looking over her shoulder, questioning you even when you are on the straght and narrow.

Start over with someone new, wait on marriage until immaturity wears off

#30 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,886 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

Meah, I doubt I'd cheat on my fiancé... Bitch would kill me. She'd cut my dick off and then she feed it to dogs. At least that what she said she'll do...

My wife has said the same thing. "She'll be dead, you'll be dead".

So in the interest of keeping everyone alive, I've decided not to tell her about my mistresses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com