Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice Story About Byron Bell

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Bell seems like a chill guy. I'm glad he's been proving all the haters on this board wrong.

Posted

His ass is lucky he didn't play Thursday night.

Glad to know he's a humble, down to earth guy though.

Posted

I knew our offensive line would look bad without him playing Sunday, but I didn't imagine it would look so horrid. The man deserves a lot more credit than he gets around here. The team needs him and people are going to have to get over the fact that we rely on an undrafted player because it really doesn't matter.

Posted

Williams played pretty good in his absence, it was Gross who got destroyed vs the Giants. Garry didn't give up a sack, hit, or hurry in replacement this week. I realize there is more to it but it wasn't the lack of Bell that made the line look bad.

Posted

Williams played pretty good in his absence, it was Gross who got destroyed vs the Giants. Garry didn't give up a sack, hit, or hurry in replacement this week. I realize there is more to it but it wasn't the lack of Bell that made the line look bad.

You're implying that those are the only stats that matter. Where's the stat that shows how many times he failed to engage his assignment and allowed defensive lineman to bat down Cam's passes for free?

Posted

It's great to see a professional athlete go and reach out to kids. Seen it a many of times when a kid calls to a player for a autograph and they look the other way and pay them no mind.

Posted

Awesome story KP... very glad to hear he's still grounded. I like Bell as a person, and hope he continues to improve as a player. I'm sure if you sent your mail to the front office at BofA, it would get through to him, just make sure to address it to him, care of the Panthers.

Posted

We emailed Bell a Video message from my niece thanking him. It was really cute he tried to post it on his twitter but it doesn't work for us.

Posted

Byron seems like a very nice down to earth person, I remember crying about the story on his brother dying in a fire and him being unable to save him. These are the types of things that kids fans for life.

Posted

fug you I wanted those tickets.

1 person likes this

Posted

At the end of the day it is just a game and it shouldn't effect us so much that it ruins our lives. Good story