Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers coordinators focus on fundamentals

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I wish we would look fired up to play. It looks like we sleep walk compared to other teams. No energy , no attitude , no toughness

Marsh mellows

Posted

Something to remember...we hadn't played the Giants with this staff before. They were feeling out the Giants for the first time. Not the greatest excuse, but they ARE the defending champs.

Posted

McD blaming tackling is like a mechanic blaming a dead battery when the piston is blown. You can fix the battery but the engine is still shot.

Posted

Agree.

We ran the completely wrong defensive scheme against the Giants.

The rush 4 play deep zone was getting crushed all night. Eli had time and his WR's just sat down in the soft middle of the zone. It was pitch and catch all night.

We should have run the same defensive scheme that we did against the Saints.

I seriously don't know what happened there. I guess they figured since their RB was out and Nicks out, they just play one way and it'll be easy

Posted

Its bad we have to go and focus on fundamentals. Isn't that what these professional athletes are supposed to have down pat from collegio? I guess not

Posted

Its bad we have to go and focus on fundamentals. Isn't that what these professional athletes are supposed to have down pat from collegio? I guess not

and DC's are supposed to have a plan for a game but...........

1 person likes this

Posted

Should they always focus on the fundamentals, to say that you're going to focus on them is embarrassing to me. I haven't been impressed in the least with McDermott and his ability to run the defense. Is Rivera helping out with the defense like he said that he would be, if he is, we are really in trouble...