• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,036 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

The Seahawk defense is stout, but thier offense (outside of Lynch) doesn't scare me.

unless something changes in the next couple of weeks, marshawn lynch is all seattle is gonna need to beat carolina.

#17 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,265 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:11 AM

unless something changes in the next couple of weeks, marshawn lynch is all seattle is gonna need to beat carolina.

Fact.

#18 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 3,927 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

Our Millionaire RB's are gonna earn some of that money this week. I can guarantee you that!

This man is a genius!! I BELIEVE IN THE PANTHERS

#19 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:45 AM

You should do it regardless, but I'd go too if you're in/around Charlotte.

Probably going to anyways.... We always do something like that in November or December. My wife wants me to coach special olympics football though instead

#20 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:50 AM

Atl didn't confusenpsyton with their defense. I was at the game Payton just had NOTHING on the ball. Imagine an 8 yr old girl throwing with her offhand. Payton had about half that

#21 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

Some random ass dood from the Giants ran all over this defense, but yea, we're going to stop Lynch.

Pass dat poo yo

#22 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

I don't understand everyone's obsession with Atlanta. Sure, they're playing well, but top teams regularly get trounced by "inferior" competition. Anyone remember the Jets not scoring a touchdown almost all preseason and then ripping the Bills apart? Or the Vikings basically stealing the 49ers gameplan and smacking them with it? The less of a shot the pundits give us the better I feel about the game. If no pundit picks us vs. Atlanta I will be 100% convinced of victory. It's just the way the NFL is.

That's a nice theory, and sometimes it does work. But the key there is "sometimes". The question is whether we will be one of those "sometimes" instances.

#23 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Some random ass dood from the Giants ran all over this defense, but yea, we're going to stop Lynch.

Pass dat poo yo

Andre Brown was helped quite a bit by the Giants' all-world blocking. I watched some film of the game, and he did have good patience, but it wasn't like he was just juking and cutting through our entire defense. If the Seattle line is as good as the Giants' was, then yeah, we're screwed. Otherwise, though, we may have a chance.

#24 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,422 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

Lol good chance they get their arses handed to them...I like the optimism but it's gonna be way too hard to beat a clearly superior team in their house where they barely lose

#25 GolfRasta

GolfRasta

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • LocationPinehurst

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

Pass dat poo yo

Difference is that we were respecting Manning and those receivers. I don't think we ever had more than 6 in the box. We can handle Lynch...Wilson and those receivers don't scare me.

Their defense is stout though...

Let focus on the Falcunts though

#26 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,516 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:28 PM

If we do win the next two I'll go volunteer to feed the homeless. Real talk.

This should be done regardless...Donate blood too. There's no need for a reason to be kind to others.

#27 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,422 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:40 PM

Good chance were 1-4 heading into the bye...another top 10 pick to shore up the defense unless the team does a complete 180 because the direction they're going in is not good

#28 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

Good chance were 1-4 heading into the bye...another top 10 pick to shore up the defense unless the team does a complete 180 because the direction they're going in is not good

You must just be hungry... Go grab yourself a Snickers before you post next time. You're just not yourself when you're Hungry!

#29 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:55 PM

This should be done regardless...Donate blood too. There's no need for a reason to be kind to others.

Can't donate blood b/c I have mono

#30 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

Can't donate blood b/c I have mono

Sperm bank then? Too far??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.