Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

The Charlotte Observer pokes fun at Cam Newton?

214 posts in this topic

Charlotte media did this? Wow I would understand if it was ATL media but for Charlotte to take a shot at it's new superstar...

smh

Is it against some unspoken code to criticize your QB as a fan?

Our fanbase sure got used to it with Collins and Delhomme so I don't see why people view all of the Cam criticism as such an odd thing unless they became fans when we got Cam. Learn to be a fan of a franchise with an aspiring icon and entertainer and by that I mean expect this type of sh*t on a near daily basis

I don't expect the Charlotte media to throw him under the bus especially when he isn't the problem. Like a few posts above yours have you heard about the St. Louis media throwing bradford under the bus? What about Peyton in Indy? Brady in NE? There are some things you don't do the media needs to let this "sulking" bs go and quit beating a dead horse.

And btw that isn't criticizing that is just childish BS.

Is it against some unspoken code to criticize your QB as a fan?

Our fanbase sure got used to it with Collins and Delhomme so I don't see why people view all of the Cam criticism as such an odd thing unless they became fans when we got Cam. Learn to be a fan of a franchise with an aspiring icon and entertainer and by that I mean expect this type of sh*t on a near daily basis

Again, like the article I posted from NFL.com, we didn't see this from Bradford or Eli in their second years.

pretty weak IMO, shows what an immature sports town charlotte is.

1 person likes this

0ap1000000066384.jpg

Oh word?

Remember my thread about how Charlotte media won't call out Hurney/JR

f*** that poo man....totally out of line...this is the greatest rookie QB in history, and 3 games into his 2nd year...WTF do they want...smh

i also think it looks a lot more like someone's fat caucasian cross-dressing uncle than cam newton, but maybe its supposed to be ironic somehow idk

LOL @ all the examples he gave being white.

Wonder why this guy chose Cam?

Ignorant people piss me off... Makes me wonder if some people cryogenically froze themselves 60 years ago and just woke back up and saw Cam.

f*** that poo man....totally out of line...this is the greatest rookie QB in history, and 3 games into his 2nd year...WTF do they want...smh

Seriously though stuff like this is what will run the man out of town. The team sucks and the charlotte media isn't giving him any support by posting stuff like this it's almost like what's the point in trying if this is the results that are going to come from it that is just a stupid a** move on their part.

My thoughts exactly philly... i was thinking why the hell is this dude white?

This is my main problem

I dunno, I thought it was worth a chuckle. If this were a major media market it would be 100 times worse. Look at the pounding Snchez and Cutler take. Comes with the territory.