Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Charlotte Observer pokes fun at Cam Newton?

214 posts in this topic

Posted

^^ true, My brother and I were laughing on the train in NYC after the Panthers destroyed the Giants in the playoffs. The pages of the Post and the Daily News were priceless. We thought for sure Coughlin was on his way out.

Posted

Lol@ the one's who hate the kid, trying to justify this bullshit. As far as this "big city's do this all the time" line, stfu. I live in Jersey, the times, the post and the inquirer out in Philly, poke fun and make witty puns, but they don't sabotage their own effort. This is just tasteless.

Just ignore the trolls, dont respond to them

Posted

I think some of you guys would be better suited for a Brony convention than a football game.

1 person likes this

Posted

This shits already hit NFL.com so you know cams gonna see it

Posted

Lol@ the guy who writes a full page diatribe about others caring too much. Wow, you just have to laugh at people.

Posted

Lol@ the guy who writes a full page diatribe about others caring too much. Wow, you just have to laugh at people.

When my fellow fans come off as fodder for other boards, and look like bitches, I speak up.

Posted

Im not surprised, Charlotte Observer was started by a white supremacist named DA Thompkins. I was waiting for them to do something like this. Some of the locals want their football team back.

3 people like this

Posted

Im not surprised, Charlotte Observer was started by a white supremacist named DA Thompkins. I was waiting for them to do something like this. Some of the locals want their football team back.

and here we go...

2 people like this

Posted

and here we go...

Thats what all the people who dont hate our QB said when they saw this drawing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Time to throw some popcorn in the microwave.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats what all the people who dont hate our QB said when they saw this drawing.

you use this word "hate" in such a liberal manner

We're fans and you know what?...its a cartoon

All I see is a mountain out of a molehill to push obvious views on the idiotic media

Let us hug and sh*t. Rejoice for we have an awesome QB that will lead us to greatness

Posted

AWESOME.

Small town football finally lands a world wide level talent....team puts the game on his shoulders every week and local media willing to jump on a 23 yr old.

When he pulls a Lebron....people shouldn't bitch pending he doesn't have an ESPN special on it

1 person likes this