Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

I thought about starting a thread for it, but I am really starting to buy into the conspiracy theory that Rick is still in a coma and all of this is just a terrible dream... That, or he died in the shooting that put him into the hospital, and he's in some sort of purgatory.

I thought about starting a thread for it, but I am really starting to buy into the conspiracy theory that Rick is still in a coma and all of this is just a terrible dream... That, or he died in the shooting that put him into the hospital, and he's in some sort of purgatory.

Man, that would suck... I hate that kind of storyline.

I can totally see how it would be true though... A lot of the characters in the comics have biblical names... Some of the injuries sustained are a little supernatural... a lot of the time the group's lengthier travels are basically skipped over and happen off-page/off-screen...

If you think about dreams/post-body experiences people describe moving from one place to another in a "changing scenes" type fashion... or those they know and love interacting with them in their dream/after they are clinically dead...

It's just a theory...

I can totally see how it would be true though... A lot of the characters in the comics have biblical names... Some of the injuries sustained are a little supernatural... a lot of the time the group's lengthier travels are basically skipped over and happen off-page/off-screen...

If you think about dreams/post-body experiences people describe moving from one place to another in a "changing scenes" type fashion... or those they know and love interacting with them in their dream/after they are clinically dead...

It's just a theory...

Oh it makes perfect sense, I just wouldn't like it...

They should have killed the governor and left the prison in the finale. You expect something signficant to happen in the finale and nothing really did. The governor killing his red shirts does not count.

The governor should have been killed by his own redshirts.

They have 8 episodes to kill the Governor and get out of the prison, as well as dive into a couple new characters in preparation of losing one or two significant ones in the last battle with the Governor. I want the last half of the season to be a bit more transitional for season 5 to snap necks with The Saviors storyline, honestly.

I wish they would go back to making the zombies the real threat on the show rather than another evil human.

Within the context of that world, I actually would worry more about other humans too.

There's a lot of people in this world who just plain ain't right, but the confines of society and the rule of law keep them from being what they might otherwise be.

With the restrictions of civilization gone, God only knows what some people would become.

I wish they would go back to making the zombies the real threat on the show rather than another evil human.

i think you're missing the entire point of the show...

Bad guy humans have been done in so many formats and ways that it is almost impossible for the show to do something fresh with it. I liked it when they were struggling for survival rather than fighting over a town or a prison.