#331 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,296 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

Am I the only one who was happy to see Lori die? Lol

In the comics she and the baby are shot buy the governor, FYI...

#332 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,623 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

Spoiler

May want to put that part that I put in spoilers for you in spoilers and clarify that they are comic spoilers. You know, just in case somebody is reading them and hasn't gotten there yet. I already have, but I know I'd be pissed to have that ruined before I got to that point.

#333 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

In the comics she and the baby are shot buy the governor, FYI...

Predicting now a zombie Lori comes back and kills Daryl to cement her place in TV history as one of the worst characters in the history of awesome TV shows.

#334 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,623 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

Watching last week's episode again before the new episode. I'm a masochist. That last scene is gonna hit me in the feels just so I have the emotion primed to watch the next.

#335 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,819 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Looks like Lori became zombie dinner... lol

#336 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,623 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Awesome episode. The ending was perfect. Looks like next week we get to see a big clash as well.

#337 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

The whole town side of this show really doesn't really highlight all the things this show does well.

Though I'm sure it will at some point.

#338 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,819 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

The whole town side of this show really doesn't really highlight all the things this show does well.

Though I'm sure it will at some point.

I think that you're right... it's coming... they got to build up the "crazy" in Woodbury. The Governor is a lunatic and the people just follow him blindly because just like Andrea, they were probably sick of running for their lives.

The phone call is interesting... I know some of you who have read the comics mentioned that. Very curious as to where that is leading...

#339 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

Haven't read any of the comics, but...

Personally, last night's episode couldn't really keep it going like the previous episode did... I mean, it was still good, but it was kinda meh at times...

I didn't really get the part where he was stabbing the walker in the gut... I'm assuming they are implying Lori was in there?

Also, they never showed Carol die... Are we just supposed to accept that she did so off camera and move on? Kinda lame... We got 3 graves and no corpses in my opinion...

Shoulda had some "crawlers" at the daycare that Daryl had to squash... lol

I'm just going to assume the phone call was Rick on the verge of going batshit insane, and that nobody is on the other line... Kinda a schizophrenic thing...

#340 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,819 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

Good point about Carol... she just kinda disappeared... did she die? Was that Carol's grave Daryl placed the flower on, I was not clear on that? I thought T-Dogg died saving her?

Yes, I got the impression that the zombie Rick shot and stabbed ate what was left of Lori, hence my dinnertime comment above last night...

#341 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

I don't think that Lori is dead. They've gave way too many clues for her actually surviving.

#342 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

Lori is dead, she would have bleed out not having a surgical team there to stop the bleeding and stitch her back up. So therefore she became a walker. I still wish they had Rick find her body, it was strange that she was eaten entirely that fast???? wth. Well the walkers do tear things apart quickly.

One question i always have...how come animals are immune, they dont turn to zombies when they die. Why couldnt a scientist use that to develop a cure. They all must have died before that was discovered I guess.

#343 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

Here is what I think happens.

Carol spent all that time cutting open and stitching up the zombie to practice for Lori's emergency c-section. Carol went missing, Lori's body is missing. Rick found the bullet on the ground, which means it didn't hit Lori. I think Carl went to shoot Lori and lost his nerve, looked away and missed her with the bullet. I think Carol found Lori, and dragged her to safety, and now Lori is in critical condition. I think the zombie with the full stomach was shown to throw off the audience.

I also think that they will drag this out like the Sophia thing, and we won't see Carol or Lori until the midseason finale.

#344 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,530 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

Sounds plausible and makes sense considering they've only shown T-Dogg's corpse.

#345 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

That would be crazy if it happened like that. I still dont see how Carol could stop the bleeding though, the interal bleeding woudl be massive. Wait a minute what am i talking about, they saved Herschel from bleeding out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: walking dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.