#346 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,723 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Well, here are a few things to help.

1) Kirkman confirmed, Lori is dead. End of story for her. She's actually dead.

2) Co-producer and director of this last episode said that that walker in the boiler room that seems to have eaten Lori....DID eat Lori. Her hair is in it's mouth. Suspension of disbelief as far as where the remnants of her went (bones, clothes, etc).

3) Carol is likely still alive, given how Daryl finds her knife next episode (can be seen in the preview for next week they show after the episode).

4) Watch The Talking Dead, because it makes some things clearer. Comes on at 11 on AMC. Always a great show. So, for those who don't already, watch that as well.

#347 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

That would be crazy if it happened like that. I still dont see how Carol could stop the bleeding though, the interal bleeding woudl be massive. Wait a minute what am i talking about, they saved Herschel from bleeding out.

come on, marine, you should know its easier to control bleeding on an extremity than on the abdomen.

#348 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm a good clown

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Well, here are a few things to help.

1) Kirkman confirmed, Lori is dead. End of story for her. She's actually dead.

2) Co-producer and director of this last episode said that that walker in the boiler room that seems to have eaten Lori....DID eat Lori. Her hair is in it's mouth. Suspension of disbelief as far as where the remnants of her went (bones, clothes, etc).

3) Carol is likely still alive, given how Daryl finds her knife next episode (can be seen in the preview for next week they show after the episode).

4) Watch The Talking Dead, because it makes some things clearer. Comes on at 11 on AMC. Always a great show. So, for those who don't already, watch that as well.

Well damn

#349 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

yeah can i get a comic reader to post the spoilers (in a spoiler tag) for the deal with the phones?

Also I think next episode is the hunt for carol to give hope to the group and after that they gotta go for the armory.

but will andrea stay in crazyville or will she try to reunite with the silent sword chick?

#350 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,723 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

yeah can i get a comic reader to post the spoilers (in a spoiler tag) for the deal with the phones?

Also I think next episode is the hunt for carol to give hope to the group and after that they gotta go for the armory.

but will andrea stay in crazyville or will she try to reunite with the silent sword chick?

BIG TIME SPOILER ABOUT THE PHONE! If you absolutely DON'T want to know what is up with the phone, do not fuging click the spoiler!

Spoiler

I agree on the rest. I think, personally, Andrea stays with the Governor in Woodbury, but decides to leave at some point in the next couple of episodes, but the Governor won't let her. That's my best guess, anyway.

#351 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

I'm not listening to anything that Kirkman/the director says about Lori until Carol is found. If they find Carol and she didn't save Lori, then I'll accept that Lori is dead but it seems to me like they're just lying so it'll be more shocking when Lori finally does show back up.

#352 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

Why the hell waste a scene with Daryl putting a Cherokee Rose on Carol's grave if she isn't supposed to be dead? Why have a freshly covered grave with the letter C and a cross on it?

To me this isn't misdirection, it is assuming your audience is dumb and won't catch it later if you pull her out of a locked room or something... Either that, or Carol died and was buried off camera...

I'm not one to nitpick, but this is kinda bugging me...

#353 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

Who was Patricia?
When Carl was naming off names, that was one he said. Was that Herschel's wife?

#354 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

Who was Patricia?
When Carl was naming off names, that was one he said. Was that Herschel's wife?

otis's wife.Herschel's wife was a walker in the barn.

#355 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

otis's wife.Herschel's wife was a walker in the barn.

Oh... right. I forgot about beth being depressed

#356 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

I dont get the 3 graves either. One was TDogg but the other 2? Where was Lori's carcass? I get that they would eat her flesh but bones, clothes, everything??? They dont have unlocking jaws like a snake. I like Rick in berzerker mode.

#357 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,833 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

One was for T-Dogg, one for Lori, one for Carol. Neither Lori nor Carol's bodies were actually buried, and they are just there as markings and remembrance I assume. (Don't see the point of digging graves for that, but whatever)

Carol's obviously still alive. T-Dogg saved her, and then she went off around a corner into another room or something. And the most obvious give away? At that little "sneak peak" to the next episode bit they always do, I'm 98% positive I heard someone say "That's Carol's knot" when they saw some string or rope or something tied to something else.

Am I the only one who caught that?

#358 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

I dont get the 3 graves either. One was TDogg but the other 2? Where was Lori's carcass? I get that they would eat her flesh but bones, clothes, everything??? They dont have unlocking jaws like a snake. I like Rick in berzerker mode.

The way I see it is they dug the three graves expecting to bury three bodies. When Glenn was digging Rick had not yet reached where Lori died so they didn't know her body wouldn't be there. I don't think they had T-Dog's body at this time either.

#359 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

come on, marine, you should know its easier to control bleeding on an extremity than on the abdomen.

tru but these are normal people with just a little bit of gauze

#360 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

They never would have showed Carol practicing the operation if it wouldn't matter down the line.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: walking dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com