Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA's prediction - week 4

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I didn't feel good about week 1 - voiced to the board I thought many were overconfident in what would occur.

I felt great about week 2 heading in.

Week 3, I felt losing Stewart would make it tough to get rolling with that DL.

So what doesn't CRA think about week 4? Well, I am not sure about Stewart's health. Not sure about Chud's play calling or the D in general. But what I am sure about is Cam hasn't faced this type of negative heat and press except for 2 times since I have followed the young man. At Auburn and upon entering the league....the result was dominance. I don't really think much matters this week....bc I think Cam is mentally where he needs to be. He shines under hate. He excells when he is rooted against. Entering this season the winds were changing....those that doubted him were becoming fans....believed maybe they were wrong.

My point is simple. When gas is thrown on the Cam fire by the media....he does great things.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

i hope so. they're all going to explode at some point. this week is as good as any. i hope they're all walking into this game pissed at the world and take it all out on the falconvicts.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So what's the prediction? Cam is gonna play well? What about the rest of the team

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigBeast52' timestamp='1348779650' post='1922507']
So what's the prediction? Cam is gonna play well? What about the rest of the team
[/quote]as cam goes, the team goes.

Posted · Report post

Opti OP, I like it. I also have a pretty good feeling this week, the Falcons aren't staying undefeated much longer. Maybe that Giants game and a very long week is what our team needed to get the ball rolling.

Posted · Report post

Unfortunately our team historically plays better when there are low expectations. Being that everyone expects us to lose then we should win. Going forward that needs to change.

Posted · Report post

I don't think we will get stomped. One score game with a possible chance to win it late... Maybe trailing by 4. That's my gut feeling

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigBeast52' timestamp='1348779650' post='1922507']
[/quote]

My prediction is Cam does what he does when the world is hating....the unthinkable. Carolina wins....and they clearly win bc of #1.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't know how any of you can feel good about these games going forward

Posted · Report post

Heard something funny on the radio this morning. I think it was John Lynch talking about his own power rankings this season, and that he opened the season with the Giants as his #1 team, they lost. Then in week two he had the Patriots who lost, last week he had the Niners.

And yes, his current #1 team is the Falcons. Kiss of death - they're going down. I'll take it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigBeast52' timestamp='1348780846' post='1922521']
I don't know how any of you can feel good about these games going forward
[/quote]

Um, pretty sure we had 2 games last year that were collectively just as bad as NY and Tampa this year.....pretty sure Chud wasn't impressive early last year either.

Poo happens. Doesn't erase the fact we have the offensive talent to knock out any team in the NFL.

Football at this level is more mental than anything. I'll stick with my guess....that the superstar shines brightest when the mud starts being slung.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Maybe just the fact that expectations were higher this year, kind of a letdown