• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

I was at that game. Maaaaaan that was a long time ago. Its funny, of the 3 (or is it 4) times we've won at the GA DOME, I've attended 2 of them. Both times we were heavy underdogs going into the week if it means anything.

you going this weekend? lol

#62 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,212 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

record is a TEAM stat.....see the D and ST.

We averaged 20 pts a game last year against Atl....that isn't exactly shutting down a rookie lead read option. Atl averaged 31 and our D couldn't force one turnover in 8 quarters. Also means no short field opportunities....which teams thrive on. Look at Atl this year. There offense isn't going 80 yards for all those points.

Oh crap, I'm sorry, all this time I thought wins and losses were all that mattered. So, according to you, as long as Cam Newton, in your mind, is successful running the read option, all is good and you'll be okay with another 6-10 season, right?

Who gives a rat's a$$ if the Panthers "averaged 20 points a game last year against Atlanta?" They lost both games. And one of those they scored 23 unanswered in the first half and that was it- they still lost 30-23. So, yeah, I'd say the Atlanta D shut it down after seeing it for a half.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.