7 replies to this topic

#1 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,467 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:28 PM

It’s not that they’ve been victimized by bad calls the way the Packers have, but Saints tight end Jimmy Graham said the return of regular officials should been a boon for his team.The 0-3 Saints need whatever help they can get at Lambeau Field Sunday, and Graham hopes a crew with a better handle on the pace of the game will help.“We’re such a rhythm offense and there has been zero rhythm these past three games,” Graham told Alex Marvez of FoxSports.com. “Literally, the minute you have some kind of momentum there’s a 10-minute delay.“That’s not how we operate as an offense. We have so many personnel groupings, shifts and motions. It’s all about timing. Drew [Brees] is a timing quarterback. That’s what we harp on and why are practices are so full speed because we need that. It’s been really disrupted.”Graham said he’s been taking more shots than normal from defenders, who were pushing the boundaries of illegal contact under the eyes of the substitute teachers.“A lot of guys have just been holding me or looking to hit me 10 yards down the field,” Graham said. “I can’t let that happen anymore.”Or better yet, there are other guys on the field with him now that might not let it happen.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/28/jimmy-graham-thinks-regular-refs-will-help-saints-offense/
What a whiny little man-child bitch.

#2 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,004 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

The two most common things found in New Orleans these days are empty rapedome seats and excuses.

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,374 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

I don't like Graham, but I don't necessarily see this as him whining... he may actually have a bit of a point... but the proof's in the pudding and we'll see what they do with Green Bay this week.

#4 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,285 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

He's a poo talking showboating asshole. I enjoy every late and vicious hit that sonofabitch takes. There.

#5 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,415 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

yeah, the refs have been the reason they let every team run all over them and pass where they want. the refs were making him and the other pass catchers drop balls. the refs were the reason that drew brees is trying to force things and keeps getting forced on the ground.

the refs are making them lose.
gooddell is screwing them.
the league hates them.
gregg williams stabbed them in the back.

meh....no accountability there at all. it's always someone else's fault.

truth is, they cheated. got caught. got punished. got exposed. getting abused.

#6 Camdaman100

Camdaman100

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

The two most common things found in New Orleans these days are empty rapedome seats and excuses.

What's a rapedome?

#7 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:01 AM

What's a rapedome?

http://www.wtvy.com/...es/1892302.html

#8 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,259 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:45 AM

He's a poo talking showboating asshole. I enjoy every late and vicious hit that sonofabitch takes. There.

I fuging approve this message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com