Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who was your favorite College basketball player?

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Mine is hands down Rex Chapman. Watching that guy play ball at UK was an experience that is so hard to explain. He was our Michael Jordan. Playing ball in the driveway, all us kids wanted to be Rex Chapman. He was Mr. Kentucky basketball, went to UK and was worth every bit of the hype that he received.

Who's yours?

Posted · Report post

Jay Williams. That kid was amazing. I still remember the Maryland game like it was yesterday.

Posted · Report post

For the youngins who can't remember when Rex was at Big Blue...

Posted · Report post

2591341.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0ED3D40DE7C8646428D5A5397277B4DC33E

vintage hill, sorry for the music.

Posted · Report post

I loved me some CC Harrison....I also loved his neon jumpsuits, surrounded by bitches and his "herb eyes" after my 8am spanish class.

Posted · Report post

For the youngins who can't remember when Rex was at Big Blue...

Only four assistices?

Posted · Report post

I remember when he had that horrible fall at Rupp and the cracked bone in his back... my elementary class all colored get well cards for Rex. My artwork included a cartoon reenactment of Rex going up before the fall and was featured in the Frankfort newspaper- the State Journal, I think? It was pretty cool. My mom still has a copy of the paper

Posted · Report post

Always loved watching Miles Simon...

Posted · Report post

rex was pretty good, and i had this converstaion, albeit a very drunk on, with my brothers a couple weeks ago, and i decided my favorite was derek anderson

he was soo good and so much fun to watch

right behind him is jamal mashburn, travis ford, tayshaun prince, and richie farmer came in second for me...

Posted · Report post

Jason Kidd. I used to stay up late and watch his Cal games. He was always gettin triple doubles and making plays back then. Him and Lamond Murray were a good college tandem.

Posted · Report post

worthy