Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCMunnerlyn1

Official Game Thread.

1,452 posts in this topic

Biggest game of the year to define our season... QB is on the money... lets do some more pussy offense and let Ryan own the fug out of our defense.

Ron Rivera i just love how you keep timeouts in yo pocket the whole game. The media should be roasting you every week instead of CAM!!

1 person likes this

Our coaching staff is trying to keep the game close instead of winning this game. If we lose this our coaching staff should be in the hot seat for these awful decisions. Didn't even get a damn field goal with that 2min drill

You're absolutely right. Like I said right before the half, everyone is going to see why you don't play for field goals in this league... and sure enough I was right.

The Falcons are eating pasta prima rivera.

1 person likes this

Was Buffalo playing for the field goal there against new england before the half? No? They're winning. I see.

Cam could have had a 200 yard half if theyd let him. I hate Rob Chudzinski. Such a failure

Maybe you give a poo about Cam's stats, but most of us just want to beat the Falcons. Makes it a lot harder to do that when you're one dimensional. Going to the pass exclusively is just as smart as running the read option exclusively....

1 person likes this

Maybe Cam should yell at SS about ball security?

I know how the coaching staff is thinking....

"We get the ball after half! Being down by 3 or "close" is almost like winning! We're going to automatically score after the half and get 7!"

Like its some kind of fuging given

Maybe you give a poo about Cam's stats, but most of us just want to beat the Falcons. Makes it a lot harder to do that when you're one dimensional. Going to the pass exclusively is just as smart as running the read option exclusively....

Pass looks like it's working to me. Put the game in your best player's hands (Cam) and we'll win.

Continue to hold his hand, we'll lose. It's pretty simple here.