• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers04100

Charles Johnson and Greg Olsen

You know what, almost everybody played well today. Nakamura is definitely the goat today. He was the only person that had a truly bad game.

You know what, almost everybody played well today. Nakamura is definitely the goat today. He was the only person that had a truly bad game.

You definitely got to put Beason on that list. Man why didn't we put Luke in the middle, if so, we could've went with Davis, Luke, and Anderson.

You definitely got to put Beason on that list. Man why didn't we put Luke in the middle, if so, we could've went with Davis, Luke, and Anderson.

Yeah I corrected myself a few posts down.

Can anyone think of a time a panthers lineman had as good a game johnson had today? Peppers probably had 3.5 sacks in a game or two but i dont feel like looking it up.

The D line gets a definite A+

The LB'ers get a C - Beason is not Beason right now. I have no idea why Kuechly keeps getting pulled off the field - he covers backs and TE's well. The LB tackling left alot to be desired - too high, seems everyone wants to lay a big hit instead of just wrapping up the legs for a short gain.

DB's - just too inconsistent. Nakamura is not a ball hawk - the INT was a gift, Ryan never saw him. Norman can't grasp the speed of the game nor situation awareness. Playing inside shoulder when the opposing team has 0 timeouts?

The D coordinator gets a D overall - he had a good plan, but needs to be a coach if he's coaching:

Bench hurt players whether they are a star or not. Bench/teach poor performers in the 2ndary.