• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:30 PM

And why won't we? Again, it is an offense driven league.....and are schedule sets up nice.

when you have a young QB, there is plenty to be gained Ina season....even if you miss the postseason. these 3 win predictions aren't realistic.....not based on what a healthy Carolina O has shown this year,

The season will explain itself. Bookmark this if you wish.

We play some teams with good defenses, and our O-line is still suspect.

#62 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:35 PM

A lot of people underestimating the Seahawks. Great defense and Lynch is going to take our lunch money.

Cowboys can score and have a much better defense.

Bears have Matt Forte (see Marshawn Lynch) and Cutler to Marshall will be there a lot.

Redskins could go either way.

Broncos have a great defense and I'm sure Manning won't be able to attack our secondary.

Buccaneers are a bad team like us. Could go either way, but I think we take this one.

Eagles are going to blow our poo up. Imagine Maclin, Jackson and Vick running around with our defense. Lol.

Chiefs are in the same tier we are, I think we take them unless Charles runs us to death.

Falcons will blow our poo up in a re-match. I don't think Johnson can have the same type of game he had today and without that freak performance we lose today by 2 touchdowns.

Chargers will blow our poo up.

Raiders will be tight. I think we lose, but could go either way.

Saints game will be a grudge match between two bad, angry teams. I think they light us up in the re-match.

#63 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

I could see us beating all those teams. Unfortunately, I could also see us losing to all those teams.

That usually means more of the same from the panthers, so i'll say 6-7 wins.

maybe 8-8 if we go on our late season roll a little earlier in the year.

#64 gakonline

gakonline

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

We will finish 10-6 and make it as a wild card in the playoffs and win the wild card round.

Count on it.

Will be 5-3 the first half of the season. Yes that means we are going on a four game winning streak. Enjoy the ride.

#65 ClawOn

ClawOn

Bringer of Dong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:51 PM

We haven't beaten a good team after 1.25 years under Rivera. Actually, we haven't beaten a team that isn't awful. The awful teams on the schedule are New Orleans, Kansas City and Oakland. So yea, 9-7 ain't happening.

#66 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,427 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

8-8 would be pretty generous

#67 shelbypanther

shelbypanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:57 PM

We'll beat SEA, TB, and OAK, and beat either KC or NO to finish 5-11. Rivera and Hurney will each be given five-year extensions by asshole Jerry as a result.

#68 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,675 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:43 AM

My memory could be wrong, but the only team with a winning record the Panthers beat last year was Houston, right?

Yeah, thought so. I'll stand by my prediction of another 6-10 season, and that may be generous.

#69 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:47 AM

I really love that a good chunk of the fanbase is still optimistic

Brightened up my Monday

#70 SmokeScreen

SmokeScreen

SHAKA NINJAs!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:00 AM

Posted Image

#71 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:49 AM

My homerism is gone, until we show the ability to close out a game I cant see another win unless its dumb luck or we get the ball last and kick it threw the uprights. Nothing has changed since last year.

#72 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,823 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:07 AM

7-9 if we are lucky. We are going to be out coached almost every game so its not going to be a good his year.

#73 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

7-8 wins would be terrible for us. That means we end the season on a small roll and people are going to see this as a sign our coaches know what they are doing and a superbowl is just over the horizon. Which means the status quo in the front office and on the sidelines, which in turn sentences us to continued mediocrity.

#74 capfolly

capfolly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

I think it's going to be a tough outing from here on out. This team is too hot and cold to accurately forecast what might happen. The big question mark for us is being out coached and we play a lot of good coaches coming up. right now I can see us beating TB, KC, OAK, NO, and maybe Seattle. These are the only teams I see us winning against with the team playing like it is now.

#75 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

Three weeks later and they still have one win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com