18 replies to this topic

#16 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,894 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

Actually, the absolute lack of urgency with about 1:50 left on the clock at the end of the first half is what made me a little rabid.

About 1:50 left on the clock, three timeouts, and you don't bother using a single timeout until the clock is under 0:40? WTF?

#17 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

Actually, the absolute lack of urgency with about 1:50 left on the clock at the end of the first half is what made me a little rabid.

About 1:50 left on the clock, three timeouts, and you don't bother using a single timeout until the clock is under 0:40? WTF?

This all the way. RR clock management is pitiful. He needs to do a better job.

#18 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,004 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:55 PM

This is what pissed me off the most out of anything. Rivera left points on the board then tried to blame it on execution.

#19 Glenn07

Glenn07

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:09 PM

I had an epic meltdown... Foaming and spitting and cursing, and throwing my hat, and picking it up and fuggin throwing it again. My wife had no idea why I was so upset... I knew the game was over right then and there.

Dude..I feel your pain. I just knew something bad was fixing to happen after the fumble. When they completed that pass I just yelled "There it is!!" with my hands on my head. I just got up and stormed outside and sat in the hammock on the front porch. Unbelievable. We had that game. Really tired of this garbage week after week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com