Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCrules2187

Rivera: Too Early for Personnel Changes on Defense

43 posts in this topic

Its fuging monday, he has another 5 days to make a decision

Are you serious! Go back and rewatch the game. Naki sucks Sherrod should start. As well our defense played we still give up too much in the run and the passing game. Every week we make the opposing running back look like a world beater. A change at free safety is needed. Naki is too small, he is not a body rocking hard hitting safety nor is he a ball hawk. The pick he got was a gift from Ryan. He was beaten consistently all game long. Also would it hurt to at least jam the receivers at the line?

He said that Martin would get more reps and that he had a great camp. He's going to start Martin. He's just not going to announce it too the world. It will be just like how we found out that Adams wasn't doing either return job - on game day.

Does anyone else think Fox puts too long a leash on some of these guys? He wants to be a players coach and let them play through their screwups, which is fine, but when you have a horrid first half, and then a horrid 3rd quarter, maybe it's just not your day and you should put in a fresh pair of legs.

I made one subtle change to your post. Now pretend it's 2009. Does it fit?

We're going around in circles.

brownnaka1.gif

good riddance, ya bum

1 person likes this

Lol this time last year everyone was calling for Martin's head.

Anyway, see ya Haruki....never thought I'd see the day where someone was worst than what Sherrod displayed last year.

1 person likes this

What a [email protected]

Nak doesn't have the physical tools nor the mental awareness. Martin has the physical tools but didn't have the mental awareness.

This is a no brainer.

Lol this time last year everyone was calling for Martin's head.

Anyway, see ya Haruki....never thought I'd see the day where someone was worst than what Sherrod displayed last year.

Sherrod has gotten beat while trying to do too much. He would take a route to the ball to try and pick it when he should have taken a route to tackle instead. Nak just looks lost.

Matin will start against Sqwaks I bet

The sooner Martin is starting the better, I can live with a couple boneheaded missed tackles and blown coverages because he is still far more athletic and has more range.