Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roll Call - Seaguls at Panthers - Who is going?

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Im rolling in for this one. I want to be present for the game that turns it around. Were going to put the smack down on Seattle and make our run for the playoffs...

Posted

I'll be there.

First game in the 100s section.

Posted

Hi everyone, I'm a Seahawk fan but thought I'd stop by and say good luck this weekend. I'll be there with my parents, wife and two boys. I have to say I'm worried about this game too. Hawks don't travel well and the offense has been sputtering. If our defense can hold you guys to less than 2 TDs though I think we'll win, but I don't know how that will work out.

Posted

Hi everyone, I'm a Seahawk fan but thought I'd stop by and say good luck this weekend. I'll be there with my parents, wife and two boys. I have to say I'm worried about this game too. Hawks don't travel well and the offense has been sputtering. If our defense can hold you guys to less than 2 TDs though I think we'll win, but I don't know how that will work out.

Can you please wear the old blue and green Seahawks gear and not the new stuff with that fluorescent yellow?

Posted

Can you please wear the old blue and green Seahawks gear and not the new stuff with that fluorescent yellow?

LOL, sure since I don't have any of the new Nike things yet. I do have a bright green jersey for my one kid though.

Posted

Quick question, how friendly are the fans generally? We don't really drink or get obnoxious, but will cheer when the Hawks make a good play. We are just there for a good time and to see my team play kind of close to home. (We're from Buffalo area so I know about an obnoxious fan base)

Posted

Quick question, how friendly are the fans generally? We don't really drink or get obnoxious, but will cheer when the Hawks make a good play. We are just there for a good time and to see my team play kind of close to home. (We're from Buffalo area so I know about an obnoxious fan base)

Depends on your section - club, upper or lower?

Posted

I'll be there.

Posted

Depends on your section - club, upper or lower?

Sec 518

Posted

Ahh you should be fine. There is always the occasional heckler, but you won't get batteries thrown at you or anything close to that.

Posted

Wish I could be there ... it's so strange not going to games this year. I'm trying to get my health (bum knee, mostly) better to resume next year.

Posted

Ahh you should be fine. There is always the occasional heckler, but you won't get batteries thrown at you or anything close to that.

Ok cool, I don't mind it too much myself, but my parents are in their 60s and my boys are both under 3 so I have to watch out for them. Thanks for your input and heres to a good game.