Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayzor

how long did the falcons have 6 OL on the field?

19 posts in this topic

i was at the game guys.. they had 6 linemen in the game for at LEAST 25-30 snaps.. the refs were constantly saying 60 is an eligible reciever

I don't know about that many snaps but it was definitely quite a few.

i was at the game guys.. they had 6 linemen in the game for at LEAST 25-30 snaps.. the refs were constantly saying 60 is an eligible reciever

good to know.

still sucks we weren't able to capitalize on them being without one more skill position on the field but i think this bodes well for our pass rush. not every team would be able to compensate for that loss of a skill position the way the falcons did.

i can't wait to see what we can do to that rookie midget throwing the ball in seattle with his receiving corps.

They had that sixth OL lined up at fullback for some of those plays.

i saw on the close your eyes and throw up a prayer play they had about 7 olinemen, used a playaction and had only sent Jones and White deep with max protection. How they came up with that is embarrassing and pissing me off more each time I think about it.

11plays, but the falcons have done this before.

according to PFF it was 7 times.

They gashed us in the run game when they brought in extra o-lineman....we never really adjusted to that