Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

A GM thread

73 posts in this topic

Hurney is 58% responsible for the 2010 disaster. He is only 54% responsible for tue 2011 disaster. The new coaching staff has limited Hurney's liability to the current 2012 disaster in progress to 47%, but taking history into consideration, experts are projecting Hurney's responsibility for next season's disaster at over 50%.

How did you arrive at those percentages?

The OP is 100% responsible for derp.

1 person likes this

The OP is 100% responsible for derp.

0.0001% of the time your interent gangsterness entertains someone.

He basically has managed for lack of a better word to get us one good season every 3/4 years or so

The feelings of 03 are well behind us and 05 & 08 weren't that special minus Smitty in 05 and Double Trouble in 08. He's overly clinging onto the only guys he was successful with wasting cash, not going after FAs that can help us out at areas OF NEED, and most importantly has not produced results in well over 3 years now regardless of getting lucky enough to get Cam or not.

It's a boiling point scenario and if we finish sub .500 yet again, it may hit

Phew... thats a close one,I thought your were going to annoint another player a probowler again like you did with Fiametta and Mcclain.

Never said that about Fiametta.

McClain is now with the Pats. We will see.

Never said that about Fiametta.

McClain is now with the out of the leauge we saw

fixed that for you.

I have a feeling McClain was cut for other reasons besides football.

Hurney also gave Jake that stupid contract.

He basically has managed for lack of a better word to get us one good season every 3/4 years or so

The feelings of 03 are well behind us and 05 & 08 weren't that special minus Smitty in 05 and Double Trouble in 08. He's overly clinging onto the only guys he was successful with wasting cash, not going after FAs that can help us out at areas OF NEED, and most importantly has not produced results in well over 3 years now regardless of getting lucky enough to get Cam or not.

It's a boiling point scenario and if we finish sub .500 yet again, it may hit

He's had cam for 1.4 years after after Jerry hit the restart button in 2010. Managed to put togther a d-line that has the 3rd most sacks in the NFL and more than the mighty Giants. Which players would you prefer he let walk?

Was riding down road one day with a Jewish acquaintance and wondered based on what I had been told if I should be friends with him. Then the thought hit me "Jews were Gods Chosen folks" so if they was good enough for God they was alright with me.

Same with Hurney if he good nough for JR he good nough for me.

I really respect what JR did in bringing us the Panthers. If it wasn't for him personally they would not be here. When JR feels Hurney can be upgraded you bet your Bippy he will do it.

Sit back and enjoy the ride things gonna smoooooothe out!

Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling McClain was cut for other reasons besides football.

Hurney also gave Jake that stupid contract.

Regardless of your feeling it does not take away from the fact that he's not a pro bowler as Zod claimed he would be. Fortunately for Panther fans everywhere we were able to find an upgrade to come in right away and make an impact.

The Delhomme contract saved us 2.5 million for the 09 season and he was subsequently cut in an uncapped year. No harm no foul.

http://blogs.charlot...apfriendly.html