Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Debate

130 posts in this topic

Posted

Hashish is a marijuana product and is classified the same. The last arrest was for 3lbs of marijuana and 50 grams of hash.

Posted

Romney took Obama to the woodshed.

Posted

Time for more "secret Romney tapes" to be released. Make no mistake, Obama is sitting on crap. He had waaay too long knowing it was Romney he would run against not to have some tape from 20 years ago saying something stupid. Not over at all even though tonight was good for Romney

Posted

yeah and palin sure showed biden who was boss

Posted

Hashish is a marijuana product and is classified the same. The last arrest was for 3lbs of marijuana and 50 grams of hash.

Oh ok, I tho hashish was the better poo.

Posted

by the look on Chris Matthews face I'd say the "thrill is gone".

Posted

Oh ok, I tho hashish was the better poo.

It can be "better" but it's really just another marijuana product. The THC is more condensed so it takes less to get you high, and the taste is a little different. Most people just break it up on top of their normal weed for that added kick, but you can smoke it by itself as it was originally produced to be. My point was that the government doesn't classify it different. It's still in the same controlled substance class as marijuana and carries the same penalties. Getting caught with hash is no different than getting caught with marijuana.

Posted

All my male facebook friends are pointing out how Romney won on substance. Hell, even Bill Maher is saying as much on Twitter.

All my female facebook friends are making fun of Romney's appearance. And his wealth.

This is the same crap that happened four years ago. We need to repeal the amendment that let women vote and get them back to making us sandwiches while we are casting ours.

1 person likes this

Posted

voting should be restricted to white land-owners, as the founding fathers intended

Posted

Much like Thursday before last, I tuned in expecting to see a good game......................................

Posted

Who let the butthurt out of its cage?

1 person likes this

Posted

i wouldn't call obama butthurt and while black people are routinely put in cages thanks to america's pervasive institutional racism, i don't think this particular black dude is kept in a cage