Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera said Gamble likely out

159 posts in this topic

Posted

Rivera stated in the interview on panthers.com that Capt will remain in the nickel and Thomas will be outside.He also said that AE will be returning punts.

He said Thomas will be on the outside in the nickel.

Posted

josephperson: Rivera indicated CB Chris Gamble (shoulder) is unlikely to play vs. Seahawks. Captain Munnerlyn will start opposite rookie Josh Norman."

Rivera indicated CB Chris Gamble (shoulder) is unlikely to play vs. Seahawks. Captain Munnerlyn will start opposite rookie Josh Norman.

— Joe Person (@josephperson)

October 4, 2012

Panthers: Munnerlyn will remain against the slot receiver in nickel situations."

Munnerlyn will remain against the slot receiver in nickel situations.

— Carolina Panthers (@Panthers)

October 4, 2012

And on the punting situation...

Panthers: Rivera says WR Pilares and CB Munnerlyn will return kicks and punts respectively on Sunday."

Rivera says WR Pilares and CB Munnerlyn will return kicks and punts respectively on Sunday.

October 4, 2012

Panthers: Rivera also said that Armanti Edwards could see some time at punt return on Sunday as well."

Rivera also said that Armanti Edwards could see some time at punt return on Sunday as well.

October 4, 2012

Posted

oh wee mayne

Posted

Captain you sexy bastard (no homo).. don't screw this up!

Posted

I'll just say it now. We are fuged.

Posted

I'll just say it now. We are fuged.

if they had a better passing offense i might be inclined to agree, but as bad as our secondary is, their passing O is worse.

the fact that our pass rush has showed up finally makes me feel better.

Posted

With that way of thinking why don't you go ahead and find another team

Lets start with a new Defense, Coaching Staff, and GM.... Thats about 55% of the team

In short that would be a good start

Posted

@Panthers

LB Jon Beason (knee) and CB Chris Gamble (shoulder) did not practice today and are doubtful for Sunday.

Good luck, Cam.

Posted

No beason....let's see what kuechly can do at his natural position, plus with beason out this means he'll be on the field alot more

Posted

Beason needs to heal, I think Luke will step up. As far as Gamble, well I'm going to hope for the best.

Posted

I hear ya bra and want to see the light but please - how does one enjoy games when their team loses like ours? They invent ways to lose. Seriously Id like to know the secret because I wasnt on the Kalil superbowl bandwagon either - just hoping for a decent competitive season and so far I havent enjoyed but the one game we won against a team without a coach. If the secret is booze or beer count me out. Frankly there isnt enough alcohol to make me enjoy seeing my team get ass pounded week after week - besides I really feel like poo the day after.

if we lose, meh. My hopes weren't too high anyways. If we win, its still as great as it was when my head was filled with thoughts of rings and titles.
1 person likes this

Posted

Jesus fugging Christ. The Panthers have become NC State.