Photo
- - - - -

I Need Some Advice.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#25 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

Personally, I can't stand when an officer uses the badge to do something illegal.

I would not have allowed them to search me or my car. Ask them to get a warrant.

I also would be singing like a canary to the higher ups in the department, and asking to see the transcripts of the 911 call.

What they did was wrong, they need to be called on it.

#26 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

A warrant is no longer applicable as he had "probable cause". I quote it because although we know you weren't suicidal, the officer came into the situation believing that was the case.

I would send a formal letter to the Chief of Police thanking his men for coming out and ensuring your *safety* but at the same token complain about the single officer. I would leave it at that and not think about it another second.

#27 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

I'm not trying to sue or get an apology. I more just want there to be some sort of record of the incident, because one of these cops is going to unlawfully shoot somebody someday I'm sure of it.

to serve and protect and it sure sounds like that's what he was doing! bit of a stretch for you to say you know he's going to unlawfully going to shoot somebody someday!

guy was just doing his job based on information he got...he can't help it if someone gave poo information
!!!