• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

We sub a lot on offense. You are not allowed to sub when all 11 men are already in the huddle (to give the defense an opportunity to determine what personnel you are bringing out) or else you will be penalized. Thus Cam will stand outside the huddle and allow all the subs to take place before he gets in and calls the play.

Learn the rules before you criticize.

#17 Catweisers

Catweisers

Catweisers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:28 PM

if u wuz Muslim u would have lost all typing fingers!!!

#18 Mitchl13

Mitchl13

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

I cannot believe that people are not outraged with Chuds play calling. This guy has got to go!

#19 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,712 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

Read option has to end.

#20 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

id like us to sign a traditional fullback and establish some kind of a power running game. this is not auburn.... we can't expect Cam to walk on water every goddamn play. dwill and stewart have gotten worse in this offense... these guys are former 1000 yd rushers and if by some chance they do get the ball, its on some goofy option play, or a draw out of the bunch formation.

#21 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

i thought i heard the commentator quote rivera as saying marshawn lynch is the combination of stewart and dwill all in one.... and that made me angry. it wasnt long ago that they were considered the best 1-2 punch in the league... now they basically just block for cam... await the odd pitch..bobble a shitty screen pass .

these guys should both be getting the ball 10-20 times a game... this is horseshit... cam running a dive up the gut? wtf is chud thinking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.