Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm officially in the "Look to the future" mode....

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow if Zod is saying this season is shot than it really must be over...

It really doesn't look like Rivera is the guy that will get us a Lombardi trophy. I hope they do something fast because this team DOES have talent.

We are one more top 10 pick away from the promise land...

Posted

Sophomore slump, people. Chill out. The future is still bright. Rivera, Chud, and Cam can get it going on (and, maybe Derm...I don't know). I would have never thought that even a level-headed Zod would go the way of the Huddle fringe. Let's get some more talent in here next year at key positions and hope that Gettis and Hogan can make a difference. We will be alright. Barring a Cowher (who isn't coming to Carolina) or a Gruden, I really don't see upsetting the apple cart. Yes, the apple cart. We just need to change a tire or two. We will be the pride of the market once everything comes together. You'll see.

Posted

Am I the only one that really wants to know what Norman was saying to Edwards?

Posted

something with the N word, fug, female gentiles.

Posted

Sophomore slump, people. Chill out. The future is still bright. Rivera, Chud, and Cam can get it going on (and, maybe Derm...I don't know). I would have never thought that even a level-headed Zod would go the way of the Huddle fringe. Let's get some more talent in here next year at key positions and hope that Gettis and Hogan can make a difference. We will be alright. Barring a Cowher (who isn't coming to Carolina) or a Gruden, I really don't see upsetting the apple cart. Yes, the apple cart. We just need to change a tire or two. We will be the pride of the market once everything comes together. You'll see.

It's not Cam that's the problem. Sophomore slump or not, this team has larger issues than QB play. In fact, Sunday aside, that's one of the bright spots looking ahead.

The larger issue is that Rivera, Chud, and McDermott don't seem to be the answer. Chud would be a solid O.C. with a head coach that actually managed his gameplan a bit and didn't give him so much rope to hang himself with. McDermott is a lost cause.

Rivera more and more reminds me of Tony Sparano in Miami. Tough talking coach, but still unable to instill discipline and motivate his players.

Hurney sure as poo isn't the problem. Cam isn't either.

Posted

I'm Still rooting for Rivera. I still Love the Panthers even if the owner scams me. I'll be the loyal and patient fan.. and when the Panthers do eventually turn things around whether it late this year or in 5 years, or 10, It will be great.

Posted

Plus i do believe its a process. Our defense is significantly better, just gotta get back to real football on Offense.. not the tricky over complicated crap chud has us running... miss the I formation

1 person likes this

Posted

What he say? if you really heard him PM me

Posted

Wow if Zod is saying this season is shot than it really must be over...

It really doesn't look like Rivera is the guy that will get us a Lombardi trophy. I hope they do something fast because this team DOES have talent.

We are one more top 10 pick away from the promise land...

Wasnt it a short 5 weeks ago that the Zod character was predicting us to go 12- 4 ?

Posted

Looking at the schedule as of today I don't see them finishing above 5-11 if they keep this up.

Hurney and Rivera should be gone if that is the case, but I'm not sure they will.

I love the defensive rookies right now. Norman is beaten sometimes but I don't think QBs are going to be throwing at him much longer. Once he learns how to defend receivers as well as the sneaky throws NFL QBs make he'll be fine. I'm really excited for Frank Alexander and Charles Johnson on the edge.

I really hope I can say that Hurney's last draft was a very good one. If they can add a talented FS and a DT this defense could be top 15 by next year.

Posted

You guys need to shut up. We're inches away from being 3-2. I still have faith in this season.

Posted

This is a thread to marvel

Wasnt it a short 5 weeks ago that the Zod character was predicting us to go 12- 4 ?

13-3