BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

Cam is all talk,

Most passing yards for a rookie in his first game.
Most passing yards for a rookie in his first two games.
Most passing yards for a rookie.
Most TDs by a QB.

Strike one.

all he cares about is himself and his Dr dre beats commercials, clothing line and doing the superman when we are down by 20.

Gives every TD ball to a fan including one destined for Canton.
Spends much time talking to and mentoring kids. (even before he went pro.)
Has yet to throw a teammate under the bus.

Strike two.

If he was a politician he would be a prime example of a empty suit. He is a ticking time bomb, we will see who was right in 2-3 years.

Last year, people like you said Cam would fail out of the gate. See above lists.

Strike thr... Aw fug it you're an idiot.

#62 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,163 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

Posted Image

Who wouldn't want this guy as their spokesman? When our new GM surrounds this guy with some talent he will be an unstoppable force. Bitches better get in line to hate.

#63 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,352 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

oh god i'm so embarrassed we look so stupid

if only he was on TV awkwardly chatting about pizza or eating sodium laden poo in a can "soup" or dressed up as a super hero slinging biscuits on a deserted street

#64 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,618 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:28 AM

After thinking on it more, I still feel like this could have waited for the off-season. However, Kurb made a good point. It's during the bye. It's on a day off. It won't interfere with anything football related. If he had to do it during the season, this is as good a time as any. Again, still wish he would have done it in the off-season, but I've got no real problem with it.

Now that that is out of the way, his ass needs to be telling Chud what the deal is. This offense runs through Cam, for better or worse. Cam has to see that the vast majority of the playcalling (not all, mind you) has set this offense up to fail this season. Watch film, tell Chud what you see and what you'd like the offense to do. Chud may not like it, but I think Rivera will respect it. As long as Rivera truly has final say, and as long as Rivera really is a good coach, he'll back Cam (given that Cam puts forward good ideas).

We are in must-win mode from here on out. We can afford to MAYBE lose one or two more games, but that is it. Our next two are absolute must-wins for morale purposes. We have to come out of the bye swinging.

#65 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,516 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:58 AM

I'll buy something when he starts winning games.

#66 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,755 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:11 AM

Haters out in droves. It's like we have a bunch of girls getting their first periods around here.

#67 xXBleedBlack&RedXx

xXBleedBlack&RedXx

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

Your Franchise is going to poo and you care more about your egotistical Qbs clothing line? Dafuq!?

#68 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

Krub why is it so hard to band a dumbass like this?

Why ban me? Man thats what bugged me about derp, if you dare say anything bad about Cam, Hurney or JRthen you will get banned. Why do sports sites have to be run like communist china.cir you dare disagree with the Emperror you get banished! I love the Panthers, but I have every right as a fan that has spent over $300 on hats and shirts alone to vent how I feel about particular members of this team. It os ironic though that back on an inferior site everyone wanted me banned for saying stuff like Rivera and Hurney are morons and now when I visit there most everyone is saying the exact same thing lol, but oddly enough they still have their accounts.

#69 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

Your Franchise is going to poo and you care more about your egotistical Qbs clothing line? Dafuq!?

Your franchise hasnt won a playoff game since Vick left town and you're beating your chest about how well you're playing in September? Dafuq? We know nobody's beating Matty Ice's door down to launch a clothing line.

#70 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,352 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:00 AM

you bleed black and red?

you may want to get that checked out. sounds like blood clots.

#71 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,352 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

Why ban me? Man thats what bugged me about derp, if you dare say anything bad about Cam, Hurney or JRthen you will get banned. Why do sports sites have to be run like communist china.cir you dare disagree with the Emperror you get banished! I love the Panthers, but I have every right as a fan that has spent over $300 on hats and shirts alone to vent how I feel about particular members of this team. It os ironic though that back on an inferior site everyone wanted me banned for saying stuff like Rivera and Hurney are morons and now when I visit there most everyone is saying the exact same thing lol, but oddly enough they still have their accounts.

there are people here who have been talking poo about all those people for years who haven't been banned. clearly you weren't here in the jake days either because it seems like you think the forum runs in lock step (hint: it never has and never will). there were prominent posters here in 2006 who were calling for weinke to start and fox to be fired coming off an nfc championship game appearance.

dissenting opinions are welcome here and always have been. trolls and people who can't articulate a point or just post the same stupid crap over and over again (you) get shunned or the ban stick.

#72 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:07 AM

I'll buy something when he starts winning games.

Im sure you've been buying Panther gear for years now.

ZING!

#73 SwagManCam

SwagManCam

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:14 AM

Football is only one of Cam's endeavors. Equally important, is his brand off the field which he puts a lot of time and energy into. These opportunities are only available to a select few athletes and entertainers, and Cam happens to be one of them. This has nothing to do with the football portion of his life and shouldn't be construed as having an effect on it.

Cam referred to his clothing line as "swaggerific." Look at what cam has done statistically for the entertainment of fans and benefit of fantasy owners in just his limited time in the NFL already. He has won games simply off his swag alone for the Carolina Panthers. Cam is bigger than the Panthers and some people can't handle that. What a shame.

Cam sells tickets. Cam entertains the fans. Cam clothes his fans. Swagman showcases his natural abilities on the field for you each year. It is time for haters to fall back.

#74 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,204 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:23 AM

This is America and if you have opportunities to make cash, you should.

However, he should never forget that the goose that lays these golden eggs is being a winning QB. Losing and sulking are not marketable qualities. Hoping he gets it together on the field soon.

#75 xXBleedBlack&RedXx

xXBleedBlack&RedXx

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

Your franchise hasnt won a playoff game since Vick left town and you're beating your chest about how well you're playing in September? Dafuq? We know nobody's beating Matty Ice's door down to launch a clothing line.

When did I beat my chest. C'mon now Im just here to visit. You know offer my condolences for your dying franchise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.